Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Piercing help!!

Jump to newest

By *inglecuckold OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

so about 3 months ago I got a reverse PA , yesterday at work after moving something I unfortunately knocked out the ball from the ring...I thought it would be fine, however the ring came out, I tried to get it back in at work but with not joy as had little time...but I thought it would be fine for a few hours.....anyway I get home have a bath and try and get it back in...still no joy...later that night in bed tried again...no joy...wondered if I had left it too long and it had healed up (or at least shrunk enough to not let me get the ring back in) 11pm, last chance as I needed bed for early work...with a huge amount of pain (no blood but couldn't have been far away) managed to push it back through.

So very surprised after this amount of time it can still do that...

anyway...im looking to enlarge the piercing to 3 mm for piercing jewellery....how do I do that? Ive read about wrapping tapering (spelling?) tape around it but if its that tight surely it will come off? I have seen the hooks for lack of a better description with two rubber bands...I think they are for ear piercings though.....anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated....as I will now be very wary of taking out the piercing even for a short time.

thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasureherCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

You can get an enlarging kit, it contains stainless tapered bars, you start pushing them through to stretch the hole and gradually increase size, it hurts but does work, I used lube and got up to a 10mm pa over a number of months.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"so about 3 months ago I got a reverse PA , yesterday at work after moving something I unfortunately knocked out the ball from the ring...I thought it would be fine, however the ring came out, I tried to get it back in at work but with not joy as had little time...but I thought it would be fine for a few hours.....anyway I get home have a bath and try and get it back in...still no joy...later that night in bed tried again...no joy...wondered if I had left it too long and it had healed up (or at least shrunk enough to not let me get the ring back in) 11pm, last chance as I needed bed for early work...with a huge amount of pain (no blood but couldn't have been far away) managed to push it back through.

So very surprised after this amount of time it can still do that...

anyway...im looking to enlarge the piercing to 3 mm for piercing jewellery....how do I do that? Ive read about wrapping tapering (spelling?) tape around it but if its that tight surely it will come off? I have seen the hooks for lack of a better description with two rubber bands...I think they are for ear piercings though.....anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated....as I will now be very wary of taking out the piercing even for a short time.

thanks in advance"

Use a tapered insertion pin. These can be bought in stainless steel in a set or a cheaper alternative is to use a plastic cone shaped ear taper bar. Put a little bit of lube on the end and gently push through a couple of times before attempting to insert any larger jewellery.

Assuming yours is the standard 1.6mm your next step should be 2.4mm as it's not advisable to try and stretch the sensitive tissue so quickly as it's not as flexible as ear lobes.

After the 2.4mm got to 3.2mm (standard sizes) then after that 4mm, they go up in 1mm increments after that till you find a size you're comfortable with.

Post new Message to Thread