Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

MALE CHASITY ADVICE !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm wanting too know what size cock cadge too get,small size my flaccid cock would fit in so is that the size I should get ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ea_CoffeeCouple
over a year ago

Near Kettering

The besy option is to get a custom made device that fits you.

You could try Mature metal or steelworxx

However if you are new to this kink the I would recommend a cb6000 or a cb6000s as they are customisable but not as expensive as a the above manufacturers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a small cocked man and the cb6000 is awesome. You get about 5 different u shaped parts of different sizes that go under the balls and the shaft casing is the same size. You can get larger casings too. Get a good lube and don't put it on when your partner is turning you on otherwise when you're flaccid it will fall off or trap a ball.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/16 08:30:39]

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"I'm a small cocked man and the cb6000 is awesome. You get about 5 different u shaped parts of different sizes that go under the balls and the shaft casing is the same size. You can get larger casings too. Get a good lube and don't put it on when your partner is turning you on otherwise when you're flaccid it will fall off or trap a ball."

This... They're fabulous....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What happenes if you do try get hard when wearing it? And thanks for the advice

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"What happenes if you do try get hard when wearing it? And thanks for the advice "

It stops your erection. This means that all the horny hormones fly round your body with no release. Which gets you hornier..... Viscous cycle! Soon you become open to suggestions like. I'm going to have sex with a real man.. If you lick me after I'll let you out for a two minute wank. (you will clean up with your tongue)...

After one week of daylight chastity (couldn’t wear it around my son) I was so horny..... Oh and constantly leaking when aroused.

By *ea_CoffeeCouple
over a year ago

Near Kettering

Be prepared for some very long nights.

Its only natural to attempt to get hard whilst your sleeping and it does cause a big burning sensation on you balls. It takes your body a little time to adjust.

Also make sure your keyholder checks you regularly for sores. Dont be disappointed if you cant wear it more than a day in the beginning. It takes time but your body will adjust eventually.

Keep some moisturising cream to hand so you can put it on arround the base ring and wear supportive pants.

Although your keyholder will usually have the key on him/her its a good idea that there is always a key at home in case of emergencies. Numerical key safes are ideal as in a genuine emergency the code can be texted to you.

Also and this hard. Be patient not to harras your keyholder too much despite how horny you will be. Genuine keyholders are hard to come by and pestering them will only serve to put them off.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"Be prepared for some very long nights.

Its only natural to attempt to get hard whilst your sleeping and it does cause a big burning sensation on you balls. It takes your body a little time to adjust.

Also make sure your keyholder checks you regularly for sores. Dont be disappointed if you cant wear it more than a day in the beginning. It takes time but your body will adjust eventually.

Keep some moisturising cream to hand so you can put it on arround the base ring and wear supportive pants.

Although your keyholder will usually have the key on him/her its a good idea that there is always a key at home in case of emergencies. Numerical key safes are ideal as in a genuine emergency the code can be texted to you.

Also and this hard. Be patient not to harras your keyholder too much despite how horny you will be. Genuine keyholders are hard to come by and pestering them will only serve to put them off. "

Good advice

Post new Message to Thread