FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Would you agree in saying this site is ?predominantly for the White race ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

few things wrong with this site for example you should be able to search by ethnicity because alot of people on here are very picky about ethnicity would anyone else agree ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

Picking ethnic groups would be good on the site and also being able to pick a few areas of the country also

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Absolutely not.

over a year ago

I'm all for it if it means that we can filter out insane Americans with weird hair...

Or Russians - I'm really not sure about Russians...

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

No no rubbish and bad taste. You choose a person because you either like them or indeed their colour

Their is no place for this in any form

Just my opinion

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"I'm all for it if it means that we can filter out insane Americans with weird hair...

"

over a year ago

I must admit that I seem to be getting a lot of messages lately, asking if I'd like to be fucked by their "big black cock"...

I always reply, in truth, that I love a big cock, but that it doesn't matter what colour it is (other than an unhealthy green!) as I don't judge people on their race (other than insane Americans...)

over a year ago

"I'm all for it if it means that we can filter out insane Americans with weird hair...

"

Don't forget the marsians as well

over a year ago

"few things wrong with this site for example you should be able to search by ethnicity because alot of people on here are very picky about ethnicity would anyone else agree ??"

You can search by ethnicity on here.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

Colour doesn't come into it with me ... If I'm attracted I'm attracted regardless of your skin type .... And as for fab being for "White's" lol .... Guess the whereabouts of your geographical location will depends on what's on offer ....

over a year ago

"few things wrong with this site for example you should be able to search by ethnicity because alot of people on here are very picky about ethnicity would anyone else agree ??

"

if people are inclined to do so they can via the advanced search options, however it's not one we ever use.

over a year ago

Most British people are white, aren't they?

over a year ago

By body type would be great. Then again, people can tell porkies.

over a year ago

The ethnic diversity seems pretty representative.

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

"few things wrong with this site for example you should be able to search by ethnicity because alot of people on here are very picky about ethnicity would anyone else agree ??

"

I thought that too

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"few things wrong with this site for example you should be able to search by ethnicity because alot of people on here are very picky about ethnicity would anyone else agree ??"

I would like to filter a lot of things... Colour, age, height, gingers....

Guess Guessi will stick with reading profiles and try and make it clear on my profile. In the rare eventuality anyone reads it sll

Lmn

By *lueeyedbrunetteWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

No don't agree, You can search by ethnicity!

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

would be nice too see more coloured ladys on here

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

"would be nice too see more coloured ladys on here "

What like purple??? Fairly offensive term to use...

over a year ago

ooh me too

over a year ago

Must admit it would make it easier to find other Japanese on here.

By *reyyaMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"would be nice too see more coloured ladys on here ooh me too "

over a year ago

I agree. I prefer them. One strange thing l noticed it that the black girls seem to only want either white men or black men to message them. You see a lot of "white men only" from them. That turns me on.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

By coloured I'm presuming you mean black? If you do, it's alright to say black you know.. Like, if a person is actually black - you can describe their skin colour as 'black' - that's perfectly OK! The term 'coloured' is wrong on so many levels!

I'm aware some people just don't realise, so I'd rather educate than just slate

over a year ago

i agree (thumbsup) But there is a reason! !!

over a year ago

Not at all xx

S

over a year ago

me too thumbs up)))

over a year ago

People are free to express their preferences and to search using ethnicity as part of the Browse function. So no, not predominantly for white people...if you argue that then is it ageist or sexist or homophobic too? Is "bbc only" or no black/asian males anything other than preference?

Think people on site are generally tolerant .

over a year ago

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

"would be nice too see more coloured ladys on here

By coloured I'm presuming you mean black? If you do, it's alright to say black you know.. Like, if a person is actually black - you can describe their skin colour as 'black' - that's perfectly OK! The term 'coloured' is wrong on so many levels!

) "

Well not necessarily black, the term "coloured" in South Africa was actually used formally for anyone that wasn't classed as white or black, so were just lumped together as a "coloured" race.

In the US coloured was used for anyone non-white, so not necessarily black people, it's basically saying white is the norm, and be you black/Asian/South American etc you're all the same.

Either way it's 2016 and I struggle to see how people don't realise it's not an appropriate way to describe people, especially as there have been some high profile news articles, such as when Benedict Cumberbatch used the word in a live interview.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"would be nice too see more coloured ladys on here

)

Well not necessarily black, the term "coloured" in South Africa was actually used formally for anyone that wasn't classed as white or black, so were just lumped together as a "coloured" race.

In the US coloured was used for anyone non-white, so not necessarily black people, it's basically saying white is the norm, and be you black/Asian/South American etc you're all the same.

Either way it's 2016 and I struggle to see how people don't realise it's not an appropriate way to describe people, especially as there have been some high profile news articles, such as when Benedict Cumberbatch used the word in a live interview. "

Thanks for the education on the history of the word. I've only ever known people calling black people 'coloured' .. You learn something knew every day..

But even still, we make the same point. It's unacceptable

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

"

But even still, we make the same point. It's unacceptable "

Definitely xx

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

There is no white race.

There is a human race, whose members can be anything from white (albino) to black.

There are many strands of the family, with distinctive characteristics, which include skin colour and your preferences might include that.

But everybody is an individual on here. A profile might say "no greens" or "greens only" but that might change at a club or social meet.

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

The previous poster got the terminology wrong but meant well. You need to look at the person's intention behind their words. Better to say coloured in the context of a positive post about people of colour rather than to say black in a post that is negative about the ethnicity.

Post new Message to Thread