Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Does age matter ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just wondering what all you lovely fabbers think. Does age matter to you???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

My age range veries from 18 / 45 but i must say the older the women and if she looks really hot is a massive turn on for me. Do older the better ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes it does for a number or reasons

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Funnily enough me & her have been having this discussion as we were up until recently finding it hard going..We think maybe our age difference doesn't help what with me being 54 & H being 36..Trouble is I don't think "54" she says I don't act or look "54" we have 4&9 yr old kids too..But to a lot on here I "am" 54 and that's all there is to it..

over a year ago

"Funnily enough me & her have been having this discussion as we were up until recently finding it hard going..We think maybe our age difference doesn't help what with me being 54 & H being 36..Trouble is I don't think "54" she says I don't act or look "54" we have 4&9 yr old kids too..But to a lot on here I "am" 54 and that's all there is to it.. "

Yeah i think if you get on and theres an attraction age shouldnt come into it. We all have are fatasies to. I just have a thing for a women who is older than me and who dress nicely.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Exactly that, I "stole" H from her same aged boyfriend who was a tool..She was 22 at the time I was 40. Still together 14yrs later

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"I was just wondering what all you lovely fabbers think. Does age matter to you??? "

Not a bit. Our age range is a guide only.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Age is just a number, if there is a connection there then go for it xx

over a year ago

on here no. it's more if they look a certain age rather than the age they're saying they are.

over a year ago

Very much so

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

I'm 46 but still have the sexual appetite of an 18year old but with a lot more experience.

I had a very sexy night with a 45 year old nurse when I was 18 it was one of most memorable sessions.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I'm 46 but still have the sexual appetite of an 18year old but with a lot more experience.

I had a very sexy night with a 45 year old nurse when I was 18 it was one of most memorable sessions."

Islept with my English Lit teacher in sixth form, she always used to sit next to me in the form room, took one of my mates to slap me round the head and tell me though lol.. Apparently it was pretty obvious to everyone except me.. Carried on seeing her for a while after I left, she was 26 & married, bit Stevie Nicks looking but with curly blonde hair, tits to die for and and and...Ohhh god..Oops..

over a year ago

If you look at the preferences on profiles of most of the women I've played with then I am out of their age range. Somehow my charm, character and not being a dick has meant that age turned out to be not such an important factor

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

"I'm 46 but still have the sexual appetite of an 18year old but with a lot more experience.

I had a very sexy night with a 45 year old nurse when I was 18 it was one of most memorable sessions. Islept with my English Lit teacher in sixth form, she always used to sit next to me in the form room, took one of my mates to slap me round the head and tell me though lol.. Apparently it was pretty obvious to everyone except me.. Carried on seeing her for a while after I left, she was 26 & married, bit Stevie Nicks looking but with curly blonde hair, tits to die for and and and...Ohhh god..Oops.."

I know what you mean I always see flirting as a bit off a laugh never realised they wanted to get in my pants lol.

over a year ago

"Funnily enough me & her have been having this discussion as we were up until recently finding it hard going..We think maybe our age difference doesn't help what with me being 54 & H being 36..Trouble is I don't think "54" she says I don't act or look "54" we have 4&9 yr old kids too..But to a lot on here I "am" 54 and that's all there is to it.. "
Omg I could of written this! 14 years between us too, with a 10 year old!

I too don't look or act my old age! Lol

over a year ago

I think it's cos we're bikers too!

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

No providing you take good care of yourself!

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

I have never dated anyone younger than me. I don't find younger men attractive.

over a year ago

Yep 17years between us..

over a year ago

Never really thought about till yesterday,I was in the at the Dr and he'd to go in to the chemist's had to wait abit, siting with me was a lady she was about 65/70 I'm 52 we was chatting when we was told it would be about 30 minutes I said I'll wait and she said she would stay if I was didn't think any thing about I went out for a fag. When I came back sat down looked at her, had a shock she had opened her top and I could see it all lovely tits I was just looking. I ended up at hers it was a great afternoon so now I will say age is just a number lol

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I think we are all diff

But I have an age range limit

Don't want guys too young and don't want anyone my brother uncle and dad ages ...

By *itzhallMan
over a year ago

birchington

It does matter.... when I was in my 40s I had lots of action but once I turned 50 then I found that I almost had to justify my being on here

By *un bbw loverMan
over a year ago

coventry

"I was just wondering what all you lovely fabbers think. Does age matter to you??? "

not at all as long as they got the personality mate

By *un bbw loverMan
over a year ago

coventry

I had a sexy 47 year old when i was 30

over a year ago

Me and the mrs differ on opinion she wont sleep with anyone old enough to be her dad wheras i dont care about age as long as there is a connection but we have a simple rule and thats everyone must be happy or it doesnt happen hence the age range we have

By *un bbw loverMan
over a year ago

coventry

i have also dated an 18 year old when i was 25 so what i am saying is age for me is not a problem as long as you got the personality.

Post new Message to Thread