Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

to all the people whom like cuckolding i just thought i wud share a true story of a morning when i was a cuck

steve had been round since sat night shagging my then wife sarah i had served them dinner then banished to the kitchen to wash up whilst they ate ,

after they finished they retired to the sofa to watch a movie whilst i cleared the table and then sent to have a wash and then put in the spareroom were i was locked in with a sleepingbag a empty

plastic bottle to pee in and nothing else but my fitted chastiy device

a restless uncomfatble night followed for me as late on i cud hear there noises in our bedroom they both must have fell asleep well before me as my night seemed like a week and i felt so tired as i woke sunday morning hearing sarah unlock my door a liitle kick as she stood over me naked to make sure i was awake and she told me to empty my botlle of wee wash my hands and make there breakfast

i found the note what they wanted on the worktop and began to make it then served it naked apart from my cb2000

leaving them to eat it i was told to wash last nights plates a good half hour later i was called in to remove there breakfast dishes wash them and come back asap once back i was told that in return they will now make my breakfast and i was to kneel outside the door

its hard to tell how long i knelt with no watch on but it felt an hour but was probly less but my heart once again sank listening to the pleasure she was getting from him

i was called in but told to remain on my knees he was lying on his back one arm round my wife and i looked at his 8inch flacid thick cock resting accross his thigh he smiled and i looked to the floor they left me kneeling at the foot of the bed for 2 mins when she grunted and i looked up and she curled her finger and pointed between her thighs

i then began to crawl up the bed and she just like him lying on her back opened her legs and i began to lick her

unlike 2 weeks ago she was very dry this time and i had to push my tongue in deeper to find his mess as i was doing this my eyes looked up to see them snogging passionatly he must of shot his load so deep into her that i cudnt taste it

she swung her right leg over my face and sprawled it across his legs and i was just left looking at her bum or the bedsheet whilst they whispered and started giggling then her hand came down and she lifted her arse cheek and i cud see my breakfast oozing out of her hole and all between her bum cheeks and there was lots of it

once i started licking it up there giggles became louder and was now eating my breakfast

i do hope anyone that reads this understands that cuckolding isnt just all about 3sums and i hope my true experiences will warn wannabee cucks what may lie ahead for them

leave a thread if u want anything else thankyou

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

nice story, just read it on Fetlife too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread