FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

block lists, most can see and chat in chatrooms now??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive noticed that people ive blocked a while ago are now able to talk to me in the chatrooms?? anyone else have the same problem? been a single fem and Mistress i got alot of abuse and was happy to just block them and move on, i also blocked members who were abusive towards myself in chat, or others, and also ones who tried to direct me or others ( not in the directers rooms) ... but now people are apperaring all over whom ive blocked.. when you click profiles there still blocked but in the chatrooms they can talk to me... is causing problems as the guys are mad at me blocking them in the first place ;( ... help anyone???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"ive noticed that people ive blocked a while ago are now able to talk to me in the chatrooms?? anyone else have the same problem? been a single fem and Mistress i got alot of abuse and was happy to just block them and move on, i also blocked members who were abusive towards myself in chat, or others, and also ones who tried to direct me or others ( not in the directers rooms) ... but now people are apperaring all over whom ive blocked.. when you click profiles there still blocked but in the chatrooms they can talk to me... is causing problems as the guys are mad at me blocking them in the first place ;( ... help anyone??? "

If you have many thousands of blocks, only the first 1500 are loaded into chat when you enter the room.

This is because of technical jiggerypokery trying to load in many thousands of blocks. It uses up memory on the chat server and it takes processing time.

We'll look at what we can do to fix this problem later in the year.

Admin x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread