Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Portsmouth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm going to be new to the portsmouth area in the next few weeks, and I'm looking to find out where are the places to go for a night out. For clubbing? Where all the sexy soldiers go for a drink? And bars for food and cocktails?? Thanks X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I'm going to be new to the portsmouth area in the next few weeks, and I'm looking to find out where are the places to go for a night out. For clubbing? Where all the sexy soldiers go for a drink? And bars for food and cocktails?? Thanks X "

For soldiers its the Surrey Arms. I know that as I meet up with a few old mates in there from time to time for a night out.

over a year ago

Hi welcome to Portsmouth when you get here. Portsmouth is mainly navy tbh, bars and cocktails bars are gun wharf where there is chain restaurant or head to palmerstone road where there is cocktail bars and great places to eat and dance. Hope that helps

over a year ago

Gunwharf for the main cocktail and bars.

Guildhall Walk is more student orientated but depending on how old you are/look/feel can often be far more fun.

Soldiers?

Navy down there

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

If you enjoy spending lots of money on your night out try Tiger Tiger at Gunwharf Quays.

Better still, get yourself to Bournemouth (yes, you read that right- "Bournemouth")

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ahh yes of course it's navy! Still that's as good! Lol but thanks for the help so far. X

over a year ago

The Mucky Duck (white swan) in Guildhall Walk used to have a lot of Navy in there years ago, not so sure now.

over a year ago

Guildhall Walk is a good hunting ground

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"The Mucky Duck (white swan) in Guildhall Walk used to have a lot of Navy in there years ago, not so sure now. "
its a brew pub know

By *nd-DCouple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Albert road ok for a pub crawl x

over a year ago

Hiya x in game x

Post new Message to Thread