Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Best way of finding partners

Jump to newest

By *exyeyesman OP   Man
over a year ago

North west

Hi people, I've been on here a while now and probably like most men find it really difficult to get anyone to engage in a chat etc (possibly down to most women being inundated and the amount of morons on here)

Any suggestions on the right approach? Wink or message first? Specific type of pics?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe get some verifications from going to clubs etc its hard for guys as they out number girls and couples.. Plus you get lots of idiots. When couples/ girls are looking for a single guy, we normally look at verifications as we don't want to be let down, plus we want to make sure your real X

By *luffy_bunniesCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Keep trying, be yourself, a d the big One - don't bullshit! It stands out a mile, and women have a bullshit radar!

By *exyeyesman OP   Man
over a year ago

North west

Thanks guys.I b never bullshit that's for sure and verifications are a catch 22 situation I find.

By *ecretBadgerMan
over a year ago

Redruth

Yea I was just going to say be yourself and not what you think people want. Hang in there, I am sure you will find some like minded people soon enough.

By *ecretBadgerMan
over a year ago

Redruth

Yea, also what Fluffy said above..

By *exyeyesman OP   Man
over a year ago

North west

I'm totally with you guys, just seems like either your judged by the behaviour of other men or simply ignored.

Post new Message to Thread