Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

WHY?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people message u and ask u questions that the answers too are in ur profile? to me that says theyve not read your profile.

what do others think???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most people don't read profiles....it's the way it is

over a year ago

I think you probably answered your own question ...

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

we have this in our profile:

"Please do not wink, message or invite us to be friends if you aren't within our area, nothing worse than having 20 winks everyday after going on camera from people that live in wales/north/etc.

If you like what you see (and are local) send us a message with face pic, please type 'Bo Peep' in subject box. "

although we still get 10-20 winks and invites from people from scotland. liverpool etc and countless messages from single males that dont type "bo peep" as subject so...... Yeah most people copy paste something to EVERYONE, they don't really read profiles. Our block list is currently at 300-400 blocked users and we havent been here for that long

over a year ago

yeh it does our head in! especially how we say on our profile that we not looking 4 single males and over 40 then get messages from blokes that r ova 50 saying i know i am ova yr age limit but look younger ha

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

lol makes me laugh with messages when all they said is "hi"

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"yeh it does our head in! especially how we say on our profile that we not looking 4 single males and over 40 then get messages from blokes that r ova 50 saying i know i am ova yr age limit but look younger ha"

Looking For

Couples (MF) Couples (FF) Men Women

your profile says you're looking for single males.

over a year ago

yeh but our message says at the moment we arnt looking 4 single males at the moment if we do we will find u's!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"yeh but our message says at the moment we arnt looking 4 single males at the moment if we do we will find u's! "
and the letters are big enough to mara. we get the winks we say dont wink we state no day meets pls dont add if we aint spoke ,,,thats says to us the profile aint been fully read if it aint we dont reply simple..not being rude ,the other day we had a add for dogging meet on a certain date still we got the wana meet thru day ,i see ya got a meet today (not the date we stated)and one guy emailed asking where we were going and what time did he have to be there i stated we aint agreed to meet you we got back ok i dont meet timewasters and blocked us and had lots of vertys to so only nice when he gets his way and h lad no more ll

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"we state no day meets pls dont add if we aint spoke ,,,thats says to us the profile aint been fully read if it aint we dont reply simple..not being rude ,the other day we had a add for dogging meet on a certain date still we got the wana meet thru day ,i see ya got a meet today (not the date we stated)and one guy emailed asking where we were going and what time did he have to be there i stated we aint agreed to meet you "

we get this a lot also, we put a meet today sign on, next thing single guys message just saying " where and when " so bloody annoying.

over a year ago

most sgle males cannot read they look at pic and thats it, we get them all the time does yr head in

Post new Message to Thread