Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Photographer you can trust

Jump to newest

By *ohncaplior OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

I am a very experienced photographer willing to offer free shoots to anyone, from tame up to full on.

Alot of people want this but get scared about being shy, I am used to working with nervous people or people who think they dont look good. I can guarantee I will get images you will like.

Also people are scared about the photographer not being nice or worse untrustworthy. I can show you my professional sites and gain your trust. I am willing to answer any sensible questions. Also if you bring your own card you can leave with the only copy, for your full piece of mind.

If your looking for excitement, people I have done this with find the whole shoot a big turn on.

Finally I can also shoot video to a very high standard, ask for a sample.

An unofficial folio is on my profile (you will need to sign in to flickr to see)

If you want any kind of stills or video shoot you will struggle to find a better or nicer photographer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being a very long term experienced photographer and video-maker I understand your post . . but you'll need to find an "assistant".

You see I find the most important "accessory" in my many cases of gear is . . . "Pussy".

By *aris_12456TV/TS
over a year ago

leyland

Hi

Post new Message to Thread