Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

lack of replies and meets.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As it seems, there not much action for a 5'7 single white guy, you send out tons of mails there's not much fun,if any to be had. I'm not into the chat room thing as I dont really have the time to waste in them, i would rather arrange meets but that seems to be like winning the lottery at times!

I'm being as polite as I can and really tried to make sure my profile sells myself in a good and no pushing way but I'm still getting little joy.

I've received very few replies and even less friendship offers, which one would hope would then lead on to meetings.

It would seem that most favour couples or black guys if after single guys. I've gone to swingers clubs for a god few years on and off, there still is the problem of not knowing people very well, i know the stranger thing is a turn on, but i would be nice to become "friends" at some point as the sex always gets better once you know each other a bit more.

I understand that due to the amount of guys on here means its a buyers market, I'm planing on going to a Fabswingers social at one of the London clubs next weekend so hopefully that will help put a face to my name with people from here, even thou I guess there's the saving grace that I'm generally a polite and talkative type of guy where as some types of men seem to lack people skills in a lot of clubs, where as I like to interact at first rather than just grunt and grab hoping to get a fuck0-)

but even so, its just getting very disheartening on here.

still I wont be canceling my membership just yet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try using the chat room unless u get chatting to people u wont have much luck,i know we dont meet a guy unless we have chatted for a while,its not email saying hi i like your profile fancy a shag that will never work

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the thing with chat rooms is that I very rarely have the time to sit there typing way.

I think the social and club thing is my best angle, hoping to remind people that I have a profile on here and to contact for future meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In fairness, you've only been here 2 months and you've already had one meet. It's just a case of not expecting a different meet every week, you've obviously done something right at some point!

By *anny9840Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

In fairness, you've only been here 2 months and you've already had one meet. It's just a case of not expecting a different meet every week, you've obviously done something right at some point!

Well i think thats wrong i have had around 11 meets within the 1st two months of joining so maybe its the persons profile that is somehow restricting him from getting to meet

Post new Message to Thread