Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Northern swingers

Jump to newest

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

Northern swingers it stopes after Leeds lol to manny fakes in the north east vie Durham Newcastle Middlesbrough Darlington fakes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too many fakes or too many people who won't shag ya ?

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

Fake after fake fake after fake

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Fake after fake fake after fake "

....and you're from?

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

It says on my profile

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

If you read what I put you would not be ask in were I'm from

By *opmanforfun300Man
over a year ago

. Newcastle

Not all fakes in the north east weve met plenty off genuine people

over a year ago

OP - and your definition of fake is??

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

We single males get messed about all the time up north as if we don't have the right to play when your message is just delete delete no reply not a no thank you it's gets boring & when there in your age group looking to meet males of my age or your chatting to arrange a meet they don't show had been there read the book all I want is a grate meet with lots of fun they say there here to play it feels more with our heads how hard can it be for a meet

over a year ago

"We single males get messed about all the time up north as if we don't have the right to play when your message is just delete delete no reply not a no thank you it's gets boring & when there in your age group looking to meet males of my age or your chatting to arrange a meet they don't show had been there read the book all I want is a grate meet with lots of fun they say there here to play it feels more with our heads how hard can it be for a meet "

You have not answered my simple question: what is your definition of a fake?

You have mentioned deleting messages and not replying. That's not being fake. If it is then I'm definitely fake, so are my friends and everyone we meet.

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

Since u no let me no what you think fake is

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"Not all fakes in the north east weve met plenty off genuine people"
theyve met me im one of those Durham fakes

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

Yep maybe but there a couple from northwest not north east or a male tut

over a year ago

Don't take it so personally. There are plenty of nice, genuine people who talk and meet single guys, you just have to find them and go about it the right way. If you get ignored then block and move on, reduces the chance of stumbling across that person again.

Just because people don't meet you can't brand them all fakes, just makes you seem petty and bitter....

over a year ago

"Since u no let me no what you think fake is "

I have asked YOU what YOUR definition of fake is. After all you have used it in your thread:

"Northern swingers it stopes after Leeds lol to manny fakes in the north east vie Durham Newcastle Middlesbrough Darlington fakes"

I've been swinging for over 3 years l know what my definition is but I didn't start a thread saying the NE is full of fakes.

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

I've been swinging for over 8 years as a couple as well as a sigle male why you so worried about what I think a fake is if you have your own I've been on here long enough to no a fake believe me my comment was for the north east. Not the north west sorry if this confused you

over a year ago

"I've been swinging for over 8 years as a couple as well as a sigle male why you so worried about what I think a fake is if you have your own I've been on here long enough to no a fake believe me my comment was for the north east. Not the north west sorry if this confused you "

But still unable to answer the simple question of what you think a fake is. From this I will deduce that the North East is NOT full of fakes as you say but just the same as the whole country - a mix of swingers/non swingers/fakes/wannabees and folk who can't take rejection.

over a year ago

The peep in the north east are the most geuine peep in the country we have had lots of meets and non of them have been fake all very nice peep

over a year ago

"I've been swinging for over 8 years as a couple as well as a sigle male why you so worried about what I think a fake is if you have your own I've been on here long enough to no a fake believe me my comment was for the north east. Not the north west sorry if this confused you "

You're coming over as being very angry, bitter and resentful. I'm no expert but I don't think it's going to help you..!!!!!

over a year ago

Me thinks he been knocked back to often and cos of that we are all fakes

over a year ago

Op..take a look at the forums,the same thing keeps getting said about sw,se,midlands,nw,ne and no doubt Wales and Scotland. It's not unique to the Ne

over a year ago

"Since u no let me no what you think fake is "

Refusal to answer simple questions -- They respond with nothing but demands and offer nothing in return.

By *akeysnakey123456789Man
over a year ago

darlington

Yes I agree lots of good people in the northeast , av had lots if meets with couples and woman , so once you grab hold of a good guy like myself , keep hold of him

over a year ago

Love a good debate. I've a lot of good friends up here in the north. I find them genuine, honest and lots of fun. Of course there's a few timewasters, pic collectors here and there. But only a few. I agree, it is rude to not even reply to someone when they take the time to message. Even just to say no thanks. Peoples preferences change all the time. I only meet at parties and clubs now and it states that on my profile which some find hard to read!!!!!! Still send messages asking for meets. And sometimes that gets frustrating. I'd look at your profile if I'm honest. Maybe have something with a little substance on it, doesn't have to be a biography like mine lol . Just something that doesn't put the ladies off !!!! It is hard for single guys I know . But slamming the north isn't the answer. Just saying !!!!

By *oving-lifeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh wow! All in the North East are fakes?

Can't belive all our sexy play mates are fakes and just pretended to play...

Bloody good actors then...

Pmsl

By *oving-lifeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"The peep in the north east are the most geuine peep in the country we have had lots of meets and non of them have been fake all very nice peep "

We can definitely vouch for you sexy peeps.

Think someone's not happy he's not every geordies cup of tea ha ha xxx

over a year ago

I'd like to find more real profiles here too..I'm from aycliffe and every night round about the same time all the new profiles appear then disappear...I've had 1 reply from 100's in 7 days

over a year ago

"Northern swingers it stopes after Leeds lol to manny fakes in the north east vie Durham Newcastle Middlesbrough Darlington fakes "

Bit of a sweeping generalisation. I'm in the NE, fakes and time wasters? It's not the experience I have....

By *EW CLUB PROFILE SOONCouple
over a year ago

NORTH EAST

XX OH DID HE MEAN THE NORTH IS FULL OF CAKES

over a year ago

OR STEAKS X

By *akeysnakey123456789Man
over a year ago

darlington

Haha

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

"Love a good debate. I've a lot of good friends up here in the north. I find them genuine, honest and lots of fun. Of course there's a few timewasters, pic collectors here and there. But only a few. I agree, it is rude to not even reply to someone when they take the time to message. Even just to say no thanks. Peoples preferences change all the time. I only meet at parties and clubs now and it states that on my profile which some find hard to read!!!!!! Still send messages asking for meets. And sometimes that gets frustrating. I'd look at your profile if I'm honest. Maybe have something with a little substance on it, doesn't have to be a biography like mine lol . Just something that doesn't put the ladies off !!!! It is hard for single guys I know . But slamming the north isn't the answer. Just saying !!!! "
... very good advice from a total non time waster .. lol ... .. maybes stating on your profile that your a squirt master ... doesn't help .. ... ... maybes being here over a year and having only one veri might make others a tad suspicious ???? ... ...

over a year ago

Any north east couples near south Durham area who's looking for a straight male?

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

I've met some nice genuine people but get sick of guys who don't even take the time to introduce themselves properly.

Maybe some people just won't meet guys who can't spell !

over a year ago

Speak for yourself

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Just a touch of sarcasm babe, I just look for nice friendly genuine people with a bit of personality??

over a year ago

"Just a touch of sarcasm babe, I just look for nice friendly genuine people with a bit of personality??"

Oh shoot sorry that was aimed at the op no one else x

over a year ago

I think the problem is there's 2000 men for every genuine women. There are loads of fake female profiles, more than likely men pretending to be women, men pretending to be couples etc.

I can understand that women must be hounded by men and you see plenty of women commenting that men should put a bit of effort/originality in there posts but when you get a reply from maybe one woman in a hundred you could be wasting a lot of time writing out messages then checking your sent folder and later seeing Deleted, not even had the decency to reply. A simple sorry not interested would be enough.

Been talking to a local lass who has been promising to meet up but constantly messes me about and she has plenty of veri's, none in past few months though.

I might try the Club F route because messaging women on here is a complete waste of time

By *asyplease00 OP   Man
over a year ago

darlington

Still here were you gone ha guy above nos best

over a year ago

"Still here were you gone ha guy above nos best "

You still haven't defined what a fake is tho OP!! Have had time to prepare your answer which is ....

By *oastersCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Yeah loads of fakes in Newcastle that's why you get hundreds of people going to the socials lol

over a year ago

You're not entitled to anyone's attention, OP.

Post new Message to Thread