FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

why is there so many time wasters on the site ???

Jump to newest

By *lkmarc OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

...Happy new year ..

I have been using this site for over 2 years now.. in this time i have met some nice women and a few good couples too.

I have had some invites to gang bangs but its not my thing even thought its says on my profile.. but most of all i had a lot of messages from either so called black cock lovers or women wanting to meet me.. most have been Verified Genuine by others.. but what really gets me f**ked of is they make out they want to meet and come out with all the rite words but then stop mailing, for no reason.which is a complete waste of time.

This site should have a name and shame page for time wasters as there are way to many of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex.IncCouple
over a year ago

Castleford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doesnt matter what site you use.

you will always find timewasters on them.

By *anny9840Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

They have simply chosen to stop talking to you via here..such is life ..how does that make them timewasters ???...yes if they had to arrange to meet you only for them not to show on the date and time of the meet then yeah then they would be wasting your time

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" but what really gets me f**ked of is they make out they want to meet and come out with all the rite words but then stop mailing, for no reason."

Maybe you came out with all the wrong words?

over a year ago

"

I have had some invites to gang bangs but its not my thing even thought its says on my profile.. "

and the others are the timewasters..lol

over a year ago

You have a good way of putting it . We don't like it when people say they are a couple on line right there and then and when you ask them to web cam after some exchainge of steaming texts they then say it's only him and she's out or gone bed only to be a problem to shake off.

I think it's as bad as the real world we live in as with our day today lives you get some unpleasant people

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I have wondered whether the fact that non-paying members get a lot of freedom on this site compared to most / all other sites increases the number of people who aren't necessarily 100% committed to the lifestyle (I don't like the term timewaster so won't use it here).

I've got no doubts that all sites have their fair share of these people too, but sometimes I think that because it's so easy for people to create an account here and they instantly have access to send messages - as opposed to just being able to receive them which is how those other sites tend to work - the proportion of "genuine" people is skewed.

I've not really been that affected by it, so it doesn't really bother me. Just thought I'd add my 2¢ worth.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Oh, and just to clarify, I don't want the site to change its membership format - even though I'm a silver subscriber.

I think that giving non-paying members such access is one of the positive things about this site which sets it above all the others that are out there.

By *lkmarc OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hey thanks ppl ..

ok what I call time wasters can be both women and men.. ppl who say lets meet up and endless messages but nothing comes of it. or the ones who up meeting date and not show.. both are time wasters as they make out they want to meet & have no intention of meeting at all....

Yes i agree that there will always be time wasters on any sites, years ago when there were the MNS chat rooms the time wasters would hang out there and sites as this would have a hell of a lot of real ppl who wanted to meet.. since they closed msn chat rooms the time wasters have moved over to the good sites..

I think all sites should have a name and shame page..

By *anny9840Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

In relation to your initial post you make out that signing onto the site and that people who refuse to continue speaking to you on the site or stop talking to you are timeewasters so seems to me your just branding people who refuse to chat to you on here timewasters ..or did i read your initial post wrong ! Pretty sure i didnt.

Post new Message to Thread