Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

NEXT NEWCASTLE SOCIAL XXX ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE SUMMER AND WINTER NEWCASTLE SOCIALS,WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DATE TO SUIT YOU ALL,THE DATE WE WERE LOOKING AT WAS SATURDAY 26TH MARCH,,,BUT THIS IS THE EASTER HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND AFEW OF YOU MIGHT BE AWAY,SO ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE RECEIVED ON A BETTER DATE IF WANTED,ALSO ANYWAY WE CAN MAKE THE NIGHT BETTER FOR EVERYONE WILL ALSO BE GRATEFUL,WE DO HAVE AFEW IDEAS OF OUR OWN THAT WE ARE LOOKING INTO NOW, ( SOMETHING SPECIAL BETWEEN 9PM TILL 9.30PM )ALSO NAME TAGS ARE BEING LOOKED INTO,SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE 300 THAT TURNED UP AND ALSO EVERYONE THAT MESSAGED SAYING THEY COULDNT MAKE IT,IT MEANT THAT WE COULD KEEP THE LIST UPDATED BETTER FOR ALL TO SEE,WE WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM ANYONE THAT POSTS IN HERE XXX JUNE AND STEVE

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Put me down please xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put me down please xx"

Whenever and wherever it is I ain't missing this bad boy !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

dont start a list lol,, il knack you ems,,SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER,,do we keep the venue and what date you all want,,chilli you could cause a riot in an empty house lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl you see!!!!! Just as well I'm in therapy !!!!! Ain't it!!!!!

I say keep it

Reply privately

over a year ago

The venue was awesome!!!!! Having the two floors meant those who weren't into the dancing side could sit downstairs and chill, chat etc. I personally couldn't fault it. And I think the general consensus was that of the same . Plenty of room to mingle . Name tags of fab profile names is a great idea , trying to recognise people from their profile pics is difficult when there are so many hotties.

What about something at the start like an ice breaker game, like speed dating but swinging instead. We all move around each couple have a one minute chat then move on. (May not work with 300 people in the same room but would be fun trying )

Or a human raffle!!!! I for one would raffle myself out to couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about valentines weekend sat 13th?? And pleas put us two down for the social x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The venue was awesome!!!!! Having the two floors meant those who weren't into the dancing side could sit downstairs and chill, chat etc. I personally couldn't fault it. And I think the general consensus was that of the same . Plenty of room to mingle . Name tags of fab profile names is a great idea , trying to recognise people from their profile pics is difficult when there are so many hotties.

What about something at the start like an ice breaker game, like speed dating but swinging instead. We all move around each couple have a one minute chat then move on. (May not work with 300 people in the same room but would be fun trying )

Or a human raffle!!!! I for one would raffle myself out to couples

"

Two tickets please if Emma is the prize

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thought the last one was fantastic and name tags a great idea an was just gonna say valentines day but any good for me as long as it's on a Saturday and not a school night lol xxxx

Please add me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you put our names down Pleeeeease xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

nar scrub the speed dating,,wouldnt work,,,,but the raffle mmm il work on that and see what we can come up with,xx and valentines weekend could also be looked at, xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

bloody hell twoplus, not you aswell,,,dont make this into a list,,,twoplus and ems your ordered to the clubf dungeon on your next visit for punishment xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Last weekend of Feb , so the 27th Feb

Or the 5th or 12 th march for us please

As for a raffle , I'm sure lovehoney or bondara might offer a few things that could be raffled to raise money for a local charity ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"bloody hell twoplus, not you aswell,,,dont make this into a list,,,twoplus and ems your ordered to the clubf dungeon on your next visit for punishment xx "

Is that a promise or threat? haha x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/15 13:35:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same venue it was great plenty of space. Valentine's weekend would be great mind you we could do Easter as well but not the week after Easter we are away celebrating my 50th birthday (sadly MissK). Hopefully it will be a date we can make we'd hate to miss out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"bloody hell twoplus, not you aswell,,,dont make this into a list,,,twoplus and ems your ordered to the clubf dungeon on your next visit for punishment xx "

Twoplus see you in the dungeon then x

Reply privately

over a year ago

on the phone to venue now,,, valentines is better as they can keep it private,,,,easter is busy arond the area,but they can do easter,,,also the owner of the building wants to see us mmmm wonder why xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Last weekend of Feb , so the 27th Feb

As for a raffle , I'm sure lovehoney or bondara might offer a few things that could be raffled to raise money for a local charity ... "

We could do any of these dates and 12th is actually just before my birthday on 15th so would start my birthday celebrations with a bang

Reply privately

over a year ago

"on the phone to venue now,,, valentines is better as they can keep it private,,,,easter is busy arond the area,but they can do easter,,,also the owner of the building wants to see us mmmm wonder why xxx "

Oh god what you done now Steve!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As for a raffle , I'm sure lovehoney or bondara might offer a few things that could be raffled to raise money for a local charity ...

We could do any of these dates and 12th is actually just before my birthday on 15th so would start my birthday celebrations with a bang "

Can we be the first to give you a birthday bang please ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't forget all the hotels put there prices up easter weekend and no MrsK you cannot tern it into your birthday party it's mine first ! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We could do any of these dates and 12th is actually just before my birthday on 15th so would start my birthday celebrations with a bang

Can we be the first to give you a birthday bang please ? "

Well that's an offer I can't really refuse

Reply privately

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Venue was fantastic , weekend sounds great my birthday weekend too ?? x looking forward too it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't forget all the hotels put there prices up easter weekend and no MrsK you cannot tern it into your birthday party it's mine first ! Xxx "

How rude you know it's all about me lol

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't forget all the hotels put there prices up easter weekend and no MrsK you cannot tern it into your birthday party it's mine first ! Xxx

xxx"

No sory your birthday has been Cancelled till I have had mine ! I'm only 45and 50 months

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't forget all the hotels put there prices up easter weekend and no MrsK you cannot tern it into your birthday party it's mine first ! Xxx

xxx

No sory your birthday has been Cancelled till I have had mine ! I'm only 45and 50 months "

Your 50 before me matey

Reply privately

over a year ago

looks like 13th february favourite so far xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm still 36 ........

Have been on each birthday for the last 13 years !!

Lmfao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"looks like 13th february favourite so far xx "

Sounds good to us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell why do you always pick dates on or around our children's birthdays are you trying to give us a hint or something haha x

Reply privately

over a year ago

im getting blamed for everything,,,,before the winter social i got blamed for kids birthdays,,,weather,,,people having flu,,,wrong time of the month for one lady,,, 2 dresses not turning up from amazon,,,im surprised i even went on the night,i thought i was going to get lynched xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im getting blamed for everything,,,,before the winter social i got blamed for kids birthdays,,,weather,,,people having flu,,,wrong time of the month for one lady,,, 2 dresses not turning up from amazon,,,im surprised i even went on the night,i thought i was going to get lynched xxx "

Your to sexy to get lynched

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love 13th Feb or 12th March Mrs bday! and Also love the raffle idea or even an auction! Best dancer on stage competition.. Photo booth (god knows what pics will come out of that)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wahoo yes 26th march is fab for me I'm off work.. I loved my first social last week.. I look forward t the next one on March., put my name down for then please xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can do the 13th of feb toooo wahoox

Reply privately

over a year ago

anistasia bloody hell,,,thats 3 in the dungeon lol,, its not a date,,we are looking for an idea on what date to go ahead with lol,, february is looking favourite so far,,,,i think im cracking up,,,xx

Reply privately

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

Hahaha... Loving the Raffle idea hmmmm.. The possibilitys are endless what could happen at the end of that .xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im getting blamed for everything,,,,before the winter social i got blamed for kids birthdays,,,weather,,,people having flu,,,wrong time of the month for one lady,,, 2 dresses not turning up from amazon,,,im surprised i even went on the night,i thought i was going to get lynched xxx "

I never get a word in edgeways on these bloody forums!! Don't I get a say in what date is convinient for me!?

Sorry to divert people's attention... if you can please take a look at the previous thread. I have raised some serious concerns. That I feel need to be addressed going forward into the next 'orgy' AHEM I mean 'social

MissK has already been injured due to a 'slippery wet floor' in the ladies toilets... we should all come up with a solution so the same mistakes are not repeated again!!

Or at least have a 'two way' mirror for all our safety

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im getting blamed for everything,,,,before the winter social i got blamed for kids birthdays,,,weather,,,people having flu,,,wrong time of the month for one lady,,, 2 dresses not turning up from amazon,,,im surprised i even went on the night,i thought i was going to get lynched xxx

I never get a word in edgeways on these bloody forums!! Don't I get a say in what date is convinient for me!?

Sorry to divert people's attention... if you can please take a look at the previous thread. I have raised some serious concerns. That I feel need to be addressed going forward into the next 'orgy' AHEM I mean 'social

MissK has already been injured due to a 'slippery wet floor' in the ladies toilets... we should all come up with a solution so the same mistakes are not repeated again!!

Or at least have a 'two way' mirror for all our safety "

It was on the stairs actually they were bouncy and meeting a d*unk coming the other way was my downfall.

Glad you found the thread Adam I thought maybe we started a new one to hide from your long messages lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

March far too far away guys, already having withdrawal symptoms but think Sat 13th Feb pre Valentines do sounds great xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im getting blamed for everything,,,,before the winter social i got blamed for kids birthdays,,,weather,,,people having flu,,,wrong time of the month for one lady,,, 2 dresses not turning up from amazon,,,im surprised i even went on the night,i thought i was going to get lynched xxx

Or at least have a 'two way' mirror for all our safety "

maybe the lack of knickers is the cause of the wet floor

Reply privately

over a year ago

19th march is MrsV s birthday so that would be cool

But Easter Saturday would be fine either worth checking hotel prices for then xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Umm did any women wear knickers I'm starting to think not lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Umm did any women wear knickers I'm starting to think not lol "

MrsV certainly didn't Mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or at least have a 'two way' mirror for all our safety

It was on the stairs actually they were bouncy and meeting a d*unk coming the other way was my downfall.

Glad you found the thread Adam I thought maybe we started a new one to hide from your long messages lol "

Miss k I'm now hi fiving you girl!!!!! That comment made me spit my tea out!!!! Which judging by past history on here seems to happen ALOT eh Steve !!!!!!

We can run but we can't hide from him I'm afraid. Where ever we go he'll find us!!!!! He found me didn't he !!!!! All those months ago jeez!!!!!! But good for me he's met you lot !!!!! I can go back to my Kurd now hominah hominah mmmmmm

Steve I suggest we have an undisclosed location only for people who are within a 200 mile radius perhaps !!!!! Something to think about . We could set up better road blocks and perhaps hire some EXTREME hot hot hot security on aforementioned road blocks!!!!! Dogs, barb wire etc !!!!

Worth a thought

Reply privately

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

Hahaaa!!! I was wearing knickers. Not that it made any difference though while I was stood at the bar teehee

Reply privately

over a year ago

We cant do the 12 march my daughter is getting married. The Feb date would be good or the end of march. As for suggestions we could do a theme night, dress up kinda of thing. And name tags are a great idea. I found myself nearly breaking my neck looking around to try and recognise people. I did say to Gary that if everyone had no clothes I might know who they are !!!!!! Hahaha xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

NO MORE NEWCASTLE SOCIAL,,AS 1 LADY SAID SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT,,,,THEY WERE SEEN ARGUING THEMSELVES ,THE LADY AND HUSBAND,,THEY WERE THROWN OUT OF THE VENUE AND NOW THEY HAVE CAME UP WITH THIS STORY TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE VICTIMS LOL,,, SO THATS IT FOLKS,,LOOK OUT ON FAB TO SEE WHO SPOILT THE SOCIALS FOR YOU ALL,,, HAPPY SWINGING XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

NO MORE NEWCASTLE SOCIAL,,AS 1 LADY SAID SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT,,,,THEY WERE SEEN ARGUING THEMSELVES ,THE LADY AND HUSBAND,,THEY WERE THROWN OUT OF THE VENUE AND NOW THEY HAVE CAME UP WITH THIS STORY TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE VICTIMS LOL,,, SO THATS IT FOLKS,,LOOK OUT ON FAB TO SEE WHO SPOILT THE SOCIALS FOR YOU ALL,,, HAPPY SWINGING XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg that's outrageous. What a bloody joke. Some people are idiots x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"NO MORE NEWCASTLE SOCIAL,,AS 1 LADY SAID SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT,,,,THEY WERE SEEN ARGUING THEMSELVES ,THE LADY AND HUSBAND,,THEY WERE THROWN OUT OF THE VENUE AND NOW THEY HAVE CAME UP WITH THIS STORY TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE VICTIMS LOL,,, SO THATS IT FOLKS,,LOOK OUT ON FAB TO SEE WHO SPOILT THE SOCIALS FOR YOU ALL,,, HAPPY SWINGING XXX"

GUTTED ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's terrible! And such a shame you did a fantastic job

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's got to be somewhere to hold the event. I'll have a look about xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

great night these guys did to organise this event and 2 ppl have to spoil for t rest of us bye saying what they have said that she was assaulted wen they cant hold their hand up as they were arguing amongst them self's they got no shame totally gutted xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry to here this you still did an amazing job there is always some one gona try n spoil it . MAybe we could go back to old venue xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are saying that the lady was assaulted. But everyone that seen said they argued amongst themselves.now she is coming up with the story that she was assaulted so they dont look bad about getting thrown out the venue,her husband ripped her cat suit and broke her zip and they started to argue and show themselves up,so this is her way of trying to save face,xxx sorry but we did our best

Reply privately

over a year ago

THE VENUE WAS OVER THE MOON ABOUT THE NIGHT AND SAID THE WHOLE NIGHT WENT FANTASTIC AND OFFERED ANY OTHER DATES WE WANTED,,,BUT THIS STORY HAS JUST CAME OUT NOW BY SOME COUPLE THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION THAT NIGHT,,,AND THIS IS THERE PAY BACK TO EVERYONE,,,SO SORRY TO ALL FOR THAT XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

It will be a big loss not having the social to look forward to. Has alway been a good night, hope this gets sorted and we have one again in the future.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gutted we are all suffering because of it. Surely it's not the organisers fault at all. After all you did for us all to make it a night to remember . Or even the venues. !!!!! Like you say 298 people had a blast let's leave it at 298 for the next one !!!!

Reply privately

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

OMG WHAT A DISGRACE THEY ARE!!! An I think I know exactly who you are talking about.. I wish I new there names for shaming.. He was at the bar while I was hehehe.... An he saw his arse because she fooked off somewhere with some Lass. That is lower than low..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Were they the ones that caused the fight in the corner and the bouncers came in to throw them out ??

Surely the venue know you are not responsible ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

THE VENUE WAS OVER THE MOON ABOUT THE NIGHT AND SAID THE WHOLE NIGHT WENT FANTASTIC AND OFFERED ANY OTHER DATES WE WANTED,,,BUT THIS STORY HAS JUST CAME OUT NOW BY SOME COUPLE THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION THAT NIGHT,,,AND THIS IS THERE PAY BACK TO EVERYONE,ONCE AGAIN ,,THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS WELL KNOWN COUPLE ON HERE WE JUST CANT GO AHEAD WITH THIS,XXX

Reply privately

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

It sounds like them, catsuit, I remember her saying it was split, she had dark longish hair with a piercing in her mouth at the front of her teeth... He said they had been swinging for 9 years, an that he was gay lol.. Then at the bar he proper saw his Arse! He was not happy, as he had No idea where she was, just said she disappeared with some Fem... How can 2 people be so low... I THINK SHE WAS WITH THAT FEM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT,, BEEN GONE FOR AGES BECAUSE SHE WAS LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.. THEN WHEN HER MAN FOUND HER GAVE HER A TELLING OFF THEN SHE CAME OUT WITH THAT BOLLOX.. FOR THE REASON SHE WAS GONE FOR SO LONG.. GRRRRR... Sorry Rant over. Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THE VENUE WAS OVER THE MOON ABOUT THE NIGHT AND SAID THE WHOLE NIGHT WENT FANTASTIC AND OFFERED ANY OTHER DATES WE WANTED,,,BUT THIS STORY HAS JUST CAME OUT NOW BY SOME COUPLE THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION THAT NIGHT,,,AND THIS IS THERE PAY BACK TO EVERYONE,ONCE AGAIN ,,THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS WELL KNOWN COUPLE ON HERE WE JUST CANT GO AHEAD WITH THIS,XXX"
so sorry that all the effort you put in to make it nice for everyone was thrown back in your face by ungrateful nasty selfish people

Reply privately

By *itmanandherCouple
over a year ago

stanley co durham

name and shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Were they the ones that caused the fight in the corner and the bouncers came in to throw them out ??

Surely the venue know you are not responsible ??? "

No they were Joe Public

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's so sad everybody else suffers ( you included) because of them! Really isn't right

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/15 21:10:23]

Reply privately

By *oving-lifeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"NO MORE NEWCASTLE SOCIAL,,AS 1 LADY SAID SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT,,,,THEY WERE SEEN ARGUING THEMSELVES ,THE LADY AND HUSBAND,,THEY WERE THROWN OUT OF THE VENUE AND NOW THEY HAVE CAME UP WITH THIS STORY TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE VICTIMS LOL,,, SO THATS IT FOLKS,,LOOK OUT ON FAB TO SEE WHO SPOILT THE SOCIALS FOR YOU ALL,,, HAPPY SWINGING XXX"

This is awful. Im sorry to hear this and that you ( understandably ) won't be hosting any more Newcastle socials.

We've been attending for years, since when Louise was organising them and will sadly miss them.

Will just have to be pot luck on meeting people out about the pink from now on.

Sorry you have this to deal with.. you did a great job and im sure 99.9% would agree. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like our first and last social ..shame because we had a fantastic night thanks to June & Steve's hard work

Reply privately

over a year ago

If this lady has bin assaulted legitimate she should name and shame the person who assaulted her or give us all some kind of discription of the person so we are all aware of them in the future x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm really disappointed to hear this news just because of one particular couple who are new to the scene and have ruined it for my friends June and Steve who put in a lot of their free time and effort to organised a fantastic famous Newcastle social.

Also for my regular clubf goers and all my fab friends. I wasn't able to attend the last one due to family commitments. I'm disappointed for all my fab friends who attend the social how upset they must feel to hear the sad news of no more socials.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WE NOW HAVE 5 WITNESSES TO SAY THIS COUPLE ARE LYING,AND ARE PREPARED TO COME FORWARD TO SORT IT ALL OUT,,THANK YOU AND ALSO EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR KIND WORDS XXX ONCE AGAIN THE VENUE HAVE NO ISSUES ABOUT THE NIGHT AND EVEN OFFERED ONLY TODAY THAT WE COULD SORT OUT THE NEXT EVENT,THEY EVEN OFFERED TO PUT THERE HANDS IN THERE POCKET TO PAY FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THE NEXT ONE,BUT WE ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT FOR NOW AND HAVE A REST FROM IT XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't walk away 298 people thought you did a great job xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

MAKE THAT 7 PEOPLE THAT CAN COME FORWARD TO TELL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED,ITS ALL COMING OUT NOW,AND HOW THAT COUPLE CAN EVER SHOW THEIR FACES AGAIN IN BEYOND ME LOL,, SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED HELP XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully it gets sorted & the social can still go ahead. Shame it's gets ruined.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

And they have taken all content and pics off their profile. Mmmm.

Take it up with Fab indeed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Name and shame them

They are the ones causing aggro for everyone else inc you !!!

If they have been to the police to say she was assaulted , they should be prosecuted for wasting police time !

Reply privately

over a year ago

they havnt been,,,and after the calls we have received id love to be there if they did lol,,, total nutters,i would never name them because that would put me lower than them,,,let them live out there little fantasy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get them banned from fab

They don't deserve to be here with like minded people

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

It's a shame because they were people...well her...that I really liked the look of. Super sexy pics...not so sexy reality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/15 22:01:41]

Reply privately

over a year ago

BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP AS THEY SAY LOL,,, STILL A CANNY NIGHT THOU WASNT IT LOL,,, PRETTY AMAZING IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT LOL X

Reply privately

By *ood To SwapCouple
over a year ago

Jarrow

If anyone of us were to get assaulted at a social why the hell would you put verifications on your profile from people you met that night like they have there's some strange folks about

Reply privately

over a year ago

SHE MESSAGED ON MONDAY ASKING CAN SHE GO TO THE NEXT ONE LOL,, AND PEOPLE THINK IM MAD LOL

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Who did they accuse? Is it false?

What have they stated? And who was that masked man ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You don't need to name them

Think everyone has sussed them out

So think the should crawl back under the rock the came from and let all us nice ppl carry on doing what we enjoy without any trouble xx

Reply privately

By *ood To SwapCouple
over a year ago

Jarrow

"SHE MESSAGED ON MONDAY ASKING CAN SHE GO TO THE NEXT ONE LOL,, AND PEOPLE THINK IM MAD LOL "
have you read there profile it's a joke and if her zip did get broke tell them the plastic cat suite she had on are only a fiver on ebay they could buy a new one rather than being siver site supporters haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was my first social and as a single lady I spent my night making lots of new friends.

I was made to feel very welcome and had a fantastic night.

June and steve you gave me that opportunity to do this so thank you.

For people that are new and old please listen to the 297 people plus me that had an amazing night.

Sam xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

The male from the said couple was escorted from the night by the police. Nice people x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"WE NOW HAVE 5 WITNESSES TO SAY THIS COUPLE ARE LYING,AND ARE PREPARED TO COME FORWARD TO SORT IT ALL OUT,,THANK YOU AND ALSO EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR KIND WORDS XXX ONCE AGAIN THE VENUE HAVE NO ISSUES ABOUT THE NIGHT AND EVEN OFFERED ONLY TODAY THAT WE COULD SORT OUT THE NEXT EVENT,THEY EVEN OFFERED TO PUT THERE HANDS IN THERE POCKET TO PAY FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THE NEXT ONE,BUT WE ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT FOR NOW AND HAVE A REST FROM IT XXX "

Hi J&S.

Can you tell those nutters to come clean please. I did not just see them fighting I stopped them fighting with each other. Adam and I stopped them. Adam took the man away and I stood in front of the lady until FOUR security men came and I left it to them. They took the man out and looked after the lady.

What on earth does she expect you or everyone present to do. We are there to have a good night not to settle domestic.

So J&S, please write or call them back and tell them to withdraw such baseless allegations(that you did not) because everything that could be done on the night was done.

If they were on a night out what else would they expect??? Some royal apology?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its shocking that this has happened. June and Steve did a fab job and its awful that there miscreation have the cheeky to blame everyone else and nit take responsibility for their own problem. Shame on them I hope they see all this and delete their profile in shame, but people like that have no shame let alone any common decency. Yous did a great job June and Steve and I think I can say for all 298 WE ARE PROUD OF YOUS xx

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

As an aside...can we make it compulsory that all single ladies have to talk to me please?

It only seems fair.

Reply privately

By *er and him 69Couple
over a year ago

newcastle

We were well behaved for once haha. X

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well, you were in the ladies loos too. Then feeling me up. So if that is well behaved..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As an aside...can we make it compulsory that all single ladies have to talk to me please?

It only seems fair. "

What about the married ones lol ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wasn't as well behaved but none of the ladies I kissed complained !

Many came back for seconds and thirds !

Hope it gets sorted and the 2016 event can go ahead

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"As an aside...can we make it compulsory that all single ladies have to talk to me please?

It only seems fair.

What about the married ones lol ? "

Those as well please. If they can tear themselves off of each other in the wet toilets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"WE NOW HAVE 5 WITNESSES TO SAY THIS COUPLE ARE LYING,AND ARE PREPARED TO COME FORWARD TO SORT IT ALL OUT,,THANK YOU AND ALSO EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR KIND WORDS XXX ONCE AGAIN THE VENUE HAVE NO ISSUES ABOUT THE NIGHT AND EVEN OFFERED ONLY TODAY THAT WE COULD SORT OUT THE NEXT EVENT,THEY EVEN OFFERED TO PUT THERE HANDS IN THERE POCKET TO PAY FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THE NEXT ONE,BUT WE ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT FOR NOW AND HAVE A REST FROM IT XXX

Hi J&S.

Can you tell those nutters to come clean please. I did not just see them fighting I stopped them fighting with each other. Adam and I stopped them. Adam took the man away and I stood in front of the lady until FOUR security men came and I left it to them. They took the man out and looked after the lady.

What on earth does she expect you or everyone present to do. We are there to have a good night not to settle domestic.

So J&S, please write or call them back and tell them to withdraw such baseless allegations(that you did not) because everything that could be done on the night was done.

If they were on a night out what else would they expect??? Some royal apology?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't as well behaved but none of the ladies I kissed complained !

Hope it gets sorted and the 2016 event can go ahead "

Aww and I missed out, flipping heck haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

It only seems fair.

Those as well please. If they can tear themselves off of each other in the wet toilets. "

Well let's hope there's a next time to find out

We'd love to attend another social social dates and now troublemakers permitting xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope it gets sorted and the 2016 event can go ahead "

I think I had more than seconds or thirds mmmm xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

J&s i think you have the full support of everyone that attended your very well organised social. Keep up the good work guys because fab and the whole of the North east needs genuine people like you.. Your southern cockney friend!

Reply privately

By *oving-lifeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"You don't need to name them

Think everyone has sussed them out

So think the should crawl back under the rock the came from and let all us nice ppl carry on doing what we enjoy without any trouble xx"

Here here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It only seems fair.

Those as well please. If they can tear themselves off of each other in the wet toilets.

Well let's hope there's a next time to find out

We'd love to attend another social social dates and now troublemakers permitting xx"

Il talk to you hominah hominah !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww and I missed out, flipping heck haha"

Trix

You are my first port of call when there is a next time !

I promise

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I only had one kiss. Some mad lady grabbed me outside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well we were downstairs most if the night, so completely unaware of the drama.

So is an end the Newcastle socials?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww and I missed out, flipping heck haha

Trix

You are my first port of call when there is a next time !

I promise "

Oh yeah yummy yummy ?? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most definitely ! I shall save myself for you

Jack

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi guys can u put us down pls we'd love to come to our 2nd social, hopefully we'll be a bit more relaxed this time xxx

Name badges with site names on mite be a good idea if your thinking about doing that, it might help break the ice xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can someone please pm us there user name so we can block them if they Are still on fab ! Xxx

Reply privately

By *onesal20Couple
over a year ago

North East England

Bit of a strange reaction from the venue too. Pissed people in a night club getting thrown out for acting like arses, hardly an uncommon occurrence.

To react the way they did because of the allegation of one person before listening to other people's version of events- kangaroo court I believe they call it

Reply privately

over a year ago

THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS COMING OUT,ITS US THAT HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT,,NOT THE VENUE,THE VENUE GET THIS SORT OF STORY ALL THE TIME,WE DONT,WE ARNT PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT DEAL WITH THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT,XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS COMING OUT,ITS US THAT HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT,,NOT THE VENUE,THE VENUE GET THIS SORT OF STORY ALL THE TIME,WE DONT,WE ARNT PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT DEAL WITH THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT,XXX"
How much truth can there be in the allegation as if it's an assault then the police would be involved. It's not the first we've seen or heard of a fracas at a social but that's another story. The couple in question are posting pics for all to see in the update section so is it not just a storm in a tea cup scenario?.They are hardly keeping a low profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

we now know what happened on the night,,we have people available to come forward that arnt hiding away,like this couple said they would,,the venue are also available anytime to say what happened,,the security on duty are also available anytime to say what happened,,someone hit the nail on the head by saying,they made idiots of themselves that night and to save face and make it look like there the victims and so people would still like to meet them they came up with this story to blame others that were there,thinking that because we are swingers we would hide away,,but what they forgot was everyone we know knows exactly what we do and also the people that have came forward arnt hiding away either,the venue see this all the time when people get thrown out,then they come back with a stupid made up story to blame anyone else but themselves,xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't throw accusations around like they have and not expect a reaction from good honest hardworking people who have spent a lot of time organising something for others. You cannot throw words around like they have and not expect people to question it. It's a sad state of affairs nowadays when they say what they say with no truth or substance or even evidence to back it up. They've made themselves look like dicks now, and still have the brass neck to carry on as normal . Quite sad really when you think about it. If anyone of us had been "assaulted" it would have been dealt with immediately, not displayed on social media etc for sympathy .

J & s. You have handled it all with professionalism and decorum and have not judged until you got all the facts. So well done to you both . Cos I for one would have flipped to the highest degree !!!!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep im def with you on that one steve.. Well said mate because like i said you have the backing of every single person that came to the social that night. I have been involved in the swing scene now for many years in clubs in this country and abroad and i must say that you guys put organised a social to be proud of.. 300 people?? Come on no one in the uk has done a social on that scale.. Keep up the good work guys because let me tell u.. Couples like you are a rare dimond within the swinging scene.. lets forget about these crazy people and look forward to the next social because with you in the driving seat its going to be bigger and better than the last one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just seen this and im gutted the 14th was my first social and for 1 couple who argued between themselves to then blame someone else for causing this is atrocious hopefully i will get to attend another social (on that note i like the idea of valentines weekend as the saturday 13th is my birthday) june and steve did a fantastic job organising the last one with a great venue and a great guest list (apart from thatcouple) and also made it easier and less nerve racking for me and itis a shame to let 2 people spoil it for the remaining 298 if you do organise another please add me to the guestlist as i will deffo attend any social

Reply privately

over a year ago

THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET UP WITH ME TO DISCUSS IT OR REPORT IT TO ANYONE THEY WANT,BUT HAVE DECIDED TO HIDE AWAY AND TRY AND THINK OF A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT,,,I DONT HOLD GRUDGES AND THEY ARE WELCOME TO MEET UP ANYTIME XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET UP WITH ME TO DISCUSS IT OR REPORT IT TO ANYONE THEY WANT,BUT HAVE DECIDED TO HIDE AWAY AND TRY AND THINK OF A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT,,,I DONT HOLD GRUDGES AND THEY ARE WELCOME TO MEET UP ANYTIME XX"

You see!!!!! Class you two !!!!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET UP WITH ME TO DISCUSS IT OR REPORT IT TO ANYONE THEY WANT,BUT HAVE DECIDED TO HIDE AWAY AND TRY AND THINK OF A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT,,,I DONT HOLD GRUDGES AND THEY ARE WELCOME TO MEET UP ANYTIME XX"
Their names are now circulated around the north east scene so meets with people will be harder to find

Reply privately

over a year ago

ITS NOT THAT EM,, IM SURE WE HAVE ALL MADE MISTAKES WHEN OUT ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT,IM THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT LOL,THEY THINK IM AGAINST THEM,BUT ITS THE OPPOSITE,WHEN I SUGGESTED REPORTING IT THEY SAID NO,THEY WANTED TO DROP IT,THEN THE REAL STORY CAME OUT SO THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND END THE SOCIALS,WE ARE HERE IF THEY WANT TO SORT IT,I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE GOT CAN FORGIVE FORGET AND MOVE ON,AND WELCOME THEM BACK HERE SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR,FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT IS,, FUN SOCIALISING OR THE SEXIER SIDE,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL COMMUNITY,AND WE DONT FEEL RIGHT SEEING ONE COUPLE ALIENATED FROM THAT,THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT,HOPE THEY DO GET INTOUCH SO EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ITS NOT THAT EM,, IM SURE WE HAVE ALL MADE MISTAKES WHEN OUT ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT,IM THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT LOL,THEY THINK IM AGAINST THEM,BUT ITS THE OPPOSITE,WHEN I SUGGESTED REPORTING IT THEY SAID NO,THEY WANTED TO DROP IT,THEN THE REAL STORY CAME OUT SO THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND END THE SOCIALS,WE ARE HERE IF THEY WANT TO SORT IT,I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE GOT CAN FORGIVE FORGET AND MOVE ON,AND WELCOME THEM BACK HERE SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR,FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT IS,, FUN SOCIALISING OR THE SEXIER SIDE,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL COMMUNITY,AND WE DONT FEEL RIGHT SEEING ONE COUPLE ALIENATED FROM THAT,THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT,HOPE THEY DO GET INTOUCH SO EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON XXX"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ITS NOT THAT EM,, IM SURE WE HAVE ALL MADE MISTAKES WHEN OUT ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT,IM THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT LOL,THEY THINK IM AGAINST THEM,BUT ITS THE OPPOSITE,WHEN I SUGGESTED REPORTING IT THEY SAID NO,THEY WANTED TO DROP IT,THEN THE REAL STORY CAME OUT SO THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND END THE SOCIALS,WE ARE HERE IF THEY WANT TO SORT IT,I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE GOT CAN FORGIVE FORGET AND MOVE ON,AND WELCOME THEM BACK HERE SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR,FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT IS,, FUN SOCIALISING OR THE SEXIER SIDE,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL COMMUNITY,AND WE DONT FEEL RIGHT SEEING ONE COUPLE ALIENATED FROM THAT,THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT,HOPE THEY DO GET INTOUCH SO EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON XXX"

This is the way...

However with or without that couple coming forward, the Newcastle socials cannot just end after all the hard work you Steve and June have put in.

This was my 1st social, but I was speaking to people who said they have been to many and always have a good time!!

You have the backing of the venue and everyone who knows you. Even people who just met like me!! Because I know you have massive RESPECT from everyone due to the hard work and dedication you put into making sure the rest of us can have FUN. You take all the headache/stress/drama, which comes with organising such an event!!

I have taken my time to read what everyone has said. Some people are furious and sometimes say things in anger, which we have all done. But something happend at the venue which started out minor between a couple and quickly escalated in the heat of the moment.

Steve and June you really are a professional couple who have handled this situation really well.

Here is the truth and FACTS...

I was there on the stage that night with the couple in question.

Her partner broke the zip on her outfit.

I offered my t-shirt as she was exposed, but she declined.

Then between me and her partner we tried to fix the zip. But it was not working!!

Then I said why don't you go off stage and get chance to sit down so you can sort things out. She refused to move and said she is really upset.

She blamed her partner because not happy then between them two things were getting heated...

So I left them alone to continue dancing with others.

She was still on the stage, but had moved across in the corner where other people were.

Few mins later I heard shouting, seen there was a fight I went to tell staff immediately there is FIGHT get security.

I ran back in and grabbed the guys off to seperate them as already mentioned by another couple above.

From then security dealt with it and did thank me after.

I thought that was the end of it, but now clearly things are still heated so we are having this conversation...

What I would like to say is ladies put yourself in her shoes... she was on the stage her partner broke the zip. She literally completely froze against the wall and was angry at why he did it!! And now I guess it is her way of lashing out...

I am sure if she reads this, she will understand that nobody else is to blame. And I hope she can retract her story about nobody helped etc

Steve has got it right, we can all be supportive as a social community and move forward. If we get angry and all focus that on a person or couple will just escalate things further...

Btw Steve when we 1st started chatting you said Newcastle is the best place in UK for socials... I reckon you have played massive part in that!! Are you going to stop now!?

P.s. I still don't know what was happening in the ladies toilets ffs!!

@MissK apologies for another long post

LETS KEEP ROCKIN N ROLLIN

Reply privately

over a year ago

THANKS ADAM,,,IT IS THE HARDEST THING TO DO,ADMITTING YOU MAKE AN IDIOT OF YOURSELF,LIKE I SAY I KNOW LOL, ITS JUST A DRUNKEN ARGUMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY THATS ALL,,WE OR I AM NOT GOING TO JUDGE ANYONE ON THAT,IF PEOPLE JUDGED ME ON THE THINGS I DONE ON A PZZED NIGHT OUT BEING A COMPLETE TIT THEN I WOULD HAVE TO STAY IN A LOCKED CUPBOARD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE LOL,, IT JUST NEEDS PUTTING TO BED ( NO PUN INTENDED ),AND MOVE ON,THEY KNOW HOW TO PUT IT RIGHT,I CANT FORCE THEM,AND HOPFULLY WE CAN GET ON,THEY CAN GET BACK ON HERE AND START TO BE THE COUPLE THAT I STARTED TALKING TO ALONG TIME AGO, XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ITS NOT THAT EM,, IM SURE WE HAVE ALL MADE MISTAKES WHEN OUT ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT,IM THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT LOL,THEY THINK IM AGAINST THEM,BUT ITS THE OPPOSITE,WHEN I SUGGESTED REPORTING IT THEY SAID NO,THEY WANTED TO DROP IT,THEN THE REAL STORY CAME OUT SO THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND END THE SOCIALS,WE ARE HERE IF THEY WANT TO SORT IT,I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE GOT CAN FORGIVE FORGET AND MOVE ON,AND WELCOME THEM BACK HERE SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR,FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT IS,, FUN SOCIALISING OR THE SEXIER SIDE,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL COMMUNITY,AND WE DONT FEEL RIGHT SEEING ONE COUPLE ALIENATED FROM THAT,THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT,HOPE THEY DO GET INTOUCH SO EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON XXX

This is the way...

However with or without that couple coming forward, the Newcastle socials cannot just end after all the hard work you Steve and June have put in.

This was my 1st social, but I was speaking to people who said they have been to many and always have a good time!!

You have the backing of the venue and everyone who knows you. Even people who just met like me!! Because I know you have massive RESPECT from everyone due to the hard work and dedication you put into making sure the rest of us can have FUN. You take all the headache/stress/drama, which comes with organising such an event!!

I have taken my time to read what everyone has said. Some people are furious and sometimes say things in anger, which we have all done. But something happend at the venue which started out minor between a couple and quickly escalated in the heat of the moment.

Steve and June you really are a professional couple who have handled this situation really well.

Then between me and her partner we tried to fix the zip. But it was not working!!

Then I said why don't you go off stage and get chance to sit down so you can sort things out. She refused to move and said she is really upset.

She blamed her partner because not happy then between them two things were getting heated...

She was still on the stage, but had moved across in the corner where other people were.

Few mins later I heard shouting, seen there was a fight I went to tell staff immediately there is FIGHT get security.

I ran back in and grabbed the guys off to seperate them as already mentioned by another couple above.

I thought that was the end of it, but now clearly things are still heated so we are having this conversation...

What I would like to say is ladies put yourself in her shoes... she was on the stage her partner broke the zip. She literally completely froze against the wall and was angry at why he did it!! And now I guess it is her way of lashing out...

I am sure if she reads this, she will understand that nobody else is to blame. And I hope she can retract her story about nobody helped etc

Steve has got it right, we can all be supportive as a social community and move forward. If we get angry and all focus that on a person or couple will just escalate things further...

Btw Steve when we 1st started chatting you said Newcastle is the best place in UK for socials... I reckon you have played massive part in that!! Are you going to stop now!?

LETS KEEP ROCKIN N ROLLIN "

Totally agree with you Steve, we can move forward, my point was people shouldn't say things that aren't true. But unfortunately that is the world we live in. And I'm the first to admit if I'm wrong apologies if I came across as unforgiving, that wasn't my intention.

As a woman I understand her point of view of being embarrassed etc and i would never want anyone to feel like that. But it was the aftermath that caused the problem. Anyway let's move on from this and enjoy fabswingers for what it is. A way in which to enjoy ourselves!!!! EVERYONE

Reply privately

over a year ago

only if your still going into the dungeon xx with twoplus xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"only if your still going into the dungeon xx with twoplus xx "

On the condition that you give me ten lashes for my insolence !!!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

done,,,see compromise,easy done xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

What did I say to June the other night ????

United Nations the pair of you

I love it when a plan comes together xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ITS NOT THAT EM,, IM SURE WE HAVE ALL MADE MISTAKES WHEN OUT ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT,IM THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT LOL,THEY THINK IM AGAINST THEM,BUT ITS THE OPPOSITE,WHEN I SUGGESTED REPORTING IT THEY SAID NO,THEY WANTED TO DROP IT,THEN THE REAL STORY CAME OUT SO THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND END THE SOCIALS,WE ARE HERE IF THEY WANT TO SORT IT,I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE GOT CAN FORGIVE FORGET AND MOVE ON,AND WELCOME THEM BACK HERE SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR,FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT IS,, FUN SOCIALISING OR THE SEXIER SIDE,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL COMMUNITY,AND WE DONT FEEL RIGHT SEEING ONE COUPLE ALIENATED FROM THAT,THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT,HOPE THEY DO GET INTOUCH SO EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON XXX

This is the way...

LETS KEEP ROCKIN N ROLLIN "

Lol you are forgiven this time, it all needed to be said

Reply privately

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We completely missed all of this happening

Hope everything gets sorted out, I'm sure whoever it is now feels very embarrassed. As many have said let's not drag it out and let's look forward to another. There's no way they will end

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/15 16:09:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"only if your still going into the dungeon xx with twoplus xx

On the condition that you give me ten lashes for my insolence !!!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee xx"

Mistress jo is on about going to club f this Saturday night , she will be on her own if she goes , I'm otherwise engaged with my full US navy khaki top gun uniform on ...... Anyway , I'm sure jo would love to administer some lashes to Emma

Reply privately

over a year ago

You feckin kidding me !!!!!! Ffs. I can't go !!!! God damn it !!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You feckin kidding me !!!!!! Ffs. I can't go !!!! God damn it !!!!!!"

That's what I said when I couldn't go !

Reply privately

over a year ago

shes in good hands lol xx ,we will have her back by midnight,,,ish xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feck that s**t I'm sorting it !!!!!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"looks like 13th february favourite so far xx "
. That sounds good to us Hun , loved the venue it was great having two areas xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can u put our name down for next meeting as our 1st was gud gem loved thanx .gem n phil

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi steve and june we love a invite to your social ... .feb the 13th would suit us

Reply privately

over a year ago

THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THE WHOLE POST RIGHT FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM LOL,,, SORRY XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THE WHOLE POST RIGHT FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM LOL,,, SORRY XXX "
all read Hun ????. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's total bollocks, it was a FAB night ( pun intended ) our first social and loved it well done you two. They need to put this right.xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We missed it all lol we had to go shame theres guna be no more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS COMING OUT,ITS US THAT HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT,,NOT THE VENUE,THE VENUE GET THIS SORT OF STORY ALL THE TIME,WE DONT,WE ARNT PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT DEAL WITH THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT,XXX"

Guys I think you have handled it all in more than a professional manner ! You've done it in a caring way giving them time to contemplate their actions ? Calm down and then send an apology!

I think for you this would have been and end to it ?

We were looking forward to coming to the next amazing social ! Like hundreds of others !

Please don't react too quickly ? I'm sure that some would only be too happy to try and help out to give support so that your legacy of a FAB night is not just a one off ? ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"THE VENUE IS RIGHT BEHIND EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED AND COULDNT PRAISE YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT,WE DID HAVE A MEETING ARRANGED FOR NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT AN EVEN BETTER NIGHT,BUT BECAUSE OF THIS COMING OUT,ITS US THAT HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT,,NOT THE VENUE,THE VENUE GET THIS SORT OF STORY ALL THE TIME,WE DONT,WE ARNT PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT DEAL WITH THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT,XXX

Guys I think you have handled it all in more than a professional manner ! You've done it in a caring way giving them time to contemplate their actions ? Calm down and then send an apology!

I think for you this would have been and end to it ?

We were looking forward to coming to the next amazing social ! Like hundreds of others !

Please don't react too quickly ? I'm sure that some would only be too happy to try and help out to give support so that your legacy of a FAB night is not just a one off ? ??"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys i know it must feel like a right kick in the teeth after all the time and hard work that you put into organising such a brilliant event

but please because of the actions of 2 or 3 people you cant let this die..you still have the support of the other 290 plus people who where there and totally enjoyed themselves

if the one s causeing the hassle cant come forward and apologise just ban them from any further events ..i bet you could fill their places 10 times over

the venue was obviously happy with you ...290 north east swingers were happy with you

come on guys support not abort

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys i know it must feel like a right kick in the teeth after all the time and hard work that you put into organising such a brilliant event

but please because of the actions of 2 or 3 people you cant let this die..you still have the support of the other 290 plus people who where there and totally enjoyed themselves

if the one s causeing the hassle cant come forward and apologise just ban them from any further events ..i bet you could fill their places 10 times over

the venue was obviously happy with you ...290 north east swingers were happy with you

come on guys support not abort "

Reply privately

By *kishaWoman
over a year ago

Fun world

June & Steve, this was the first social i had been to like so many others, damn good night and damn well organised.

I totally understand that the stupid d*unken antics of these two have made you both feel like you dont wanna organise another event, but please think about the happy antics of the other 297 people who loved it. I think i speak for those people when i say that if you decide to spin your magic again and organise one for valentines then pleeeeeease give me a holler and add me to the list along with maybe 5 guests lol.

Seriously though, i hope you guys decide to make it happen again xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEW POST WILL BE ADDED SOON XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"NEW POST WILL BE ADDED SOON XXX "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please put us down it will be our first meeting we spoke to you in Yarm social

Reply privately

over a year ago

DATE NOT CONFIRMED YET LOL,,, BUT SOON AS YOU SEE THE DATE WE WILL START A LIST,,,OH TIGERBEAR WE REMEMBER YOU XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good news waiting impatiently lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you put our names on the list please been the shy quiet couple we are x pmsl x S x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"NEW POST WILL BE ADDED SOON XXX "

Was gutted I couldn't go, and absolutely promised myself I'd go to the next one.

Reply privately

By *itmanandherCouple
over a year ago

stanley co durham

Stick us on the list big lad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys i know it must feel like a right kick in the teeth after all the time and hard work that you put into organising such a brilliant event

come on guys support not abort "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeh we love to do next one let's hope there is one ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeh we love to do next one let's hope there is one ??? "

There is one your on the wrong page guys

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/uk/449221

Reply privately

By *oro_Blue69Man
over a year ago

stockton

Hi guys. The winter social was fantastic. The company and the venue was spot on. As you know you cant keep everyone happy, so go with what is best for you. Fabsters have plenty of notice to arrange to make the date you set.

Please add me to the guest list.

Cheers. Brad.. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

THIS POST IS DEAD,,,THE NEW POST AND THE LIST IS NOW UP AND RUNNING IN THE UK FORUM XX NEWCASTLE SPRING SOCIAL 5TH MARCH

Reply privately

By *ic DundeeMan
over a year ago

Near chester Le street

Can you please add Mic Dundee plus one thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

MESSAGED YOU MICK,,,,THIS IS THE WRONG POST,,,,EVERYONE NEEDS TO ADD THEIR NAMES IN OUR OTHER POST,,,,NEWCASTLE WINTER SOCIAL 5TH MARCH XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any places for single guys ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

I'd heard about this event but unfortunately missed it.

Have you decided on a date for the next one?

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

i would like to attend the next event.... could someone let me know when it is planned for!!??

Reply privately

By *ooshndtodgerCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

defo coming to this one defo defo defo stick us down x

Reply privately

By *uicedusCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"MESSAGED YOU MICK,,,,THIS IS THE WRONG POST,,,,EVERYONE NEEDS TO ADD THEIR NAMES IN OUR OTHER POST,,,,NEWCASTLE WINTER SOCIAL 5TH MARCH XX"

Could you let us know when next social is please just been to yarm one met some great people both old and new ones would like to try yours

Reply privately

By *uicedusCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"MESSAGED YOU MICK,,,,THIS IS THE WRONG POST,,,,EVERYONE NEEDS TO ADD THEIR NAMES IN OUR OTHER POST,,,,NEWCASTLE WINTER SOCIAL 5TH MARCH XX"

Could you let us know when next social is please just been to yarm one met some great people both old and new ones would like to try yours

Reply privately