Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Bucket Fanny.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, this is my first post so bear with me! Soooo during a discussion earlier with Blue he said he'd hate to have sex with someone who had a bucket fanny. After some initial laughter I made him reassure me I didn't have one! So my question is, does tightness make a difference? Surely if you can clench your muscles in the right places then it doesn't matter how stretched out you may or may not be. I guess this comes from the old cliché of blokes liking a tight pussy!

Well there we are, thoughts and contributions please! Shoes xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Big or small we like them all

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the other theory of "all wet holes are the same"?

over a year ago

No all are different , but all enjoyable

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

So finally, after reading soooo many profiles looking for BBC, VWE, VVWE, 8+, finally the counter -conversation.

I guess if I put on my profile, "only message me if you have a tight pussy", as opposed to "looking for someone with a pulse", wouldn't prove successful.

Does it make a difference? Slightly.

Really though, wetness matters 100x more. Too much or little makes a huge difference. I'm always hoping to find the " just right".

M

over a year ago

Everyones different... I don't think ot matters..

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 02/11/15 08:51:03]

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It can make difference....tight is good as long as its wet and can accommodate the cock without hurting either party.Personally its the whole package that makes the sex..not just the pussy

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

Bucket fannies make no difference at all. None whatsoever. In the same way that cock size doesn't matter. Noooo, makes no difference. Large or small, it's all the same and keep deluding yourselves that it's what you do with it that matters. :p

over a year ago

There is definitely a difference, both are good and does the job just fine but obviously tighter is better as its simply a nice snug fit.

Glad to see this question being asked, so many women's profiles request "big thick cocks only" and its totally acceptable but if a guy requests "small tight pussy only" then he would be called a dick.

By *eisurepleasureMan
over a year ago

belfast

Or commonly known as Tardis fanny

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"There is definitely a difference, both are good and does the job just fine but obviously tighter is better as its simply a nice snug fit.

Glad to see this question being asked, so many women's profiles request "big thick cocks only" and its totally acceptable but if a guy requests "small tight pussy only" then he would be called a dick."

I request it, but only as a response to profiles for big cock.

I say, big cock ,big fanny,sorry.

Post new Message to Thread