Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Holkham

Jump to newest

By *hris-Thetford OP   Man
over a year ago

Thetford

Apart from the obviously beautiful location, is it still worth the trek down to the naturist part of the beach/dunes. I haven't been for a couple of years and I understand there have been some changes that might make it less fun.

Has anyone been down there this year?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We posted about holkham a while ago not one reply .

From what we can gather on the net the beach has now been re opened to nudists but with a strict policy of no nudists in the dunes which is strictly enforced

over a year ago

Thetford

That's what I heard so I thought I'd ask if anyone has been there this year.

It's a long walk to the nudist area from the carpark just to sit on the beach and get sandblasted. The dunes offer so much cover. Ah well lets see if anyone else has had a positive experience recently. Nice profile btw.

over a year ago

We going to give it a try next time we there and it's hot . Good way to meet fellow swingers even if we have to go somewhere else to play lol

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stokesley

We are looking for a place in Norfolk, but happy to avoid the gaze of meerkats in the dunes. Its just sexy to be sat naked

over a year ago

Nudity is allowed only on the beach,past the tide line

I was told by the rangers from Hholkham hall no one was allowed in the dunes even clothed

They even moved the nude gathers beside the dunes on the beach

Literally if it's dry sand it belongs to Hholkham hall

We've been going to horsey thers a car park go through gate on right past concrete pill box keep too path past 2nd opening onto beach then up to the dunes

Bit quiet but getting there so to speak

over a year ago

Thetford

Thanks for the info. If the weather improves I'll take a run over to Horsey and check it out.It would be nice to know if anyone else is planning a trip though.

By *loundaCouple
over a year ago

norwich

We have been to Holkham a couple of times this year and the Wardens are still around making it difficult to enjoy the beach in the way we used to. However we found that they seem to leave after about four so after that time we go into the dunes as did another couple we had a little play watched by a few meercats. We went to Corton yesterday and we had a good day sunbathing without any hassle but not the place for swinging lol

over a year ago

"We have been to Holkham a couple of times this year and the Wardens are still around making it difficult to enjoy the beach in the way we used to. However we found that they seem to leave after about four so after that time we go into the dunes as did another couple we had a little play watched by a few meercats. We went to Corton yesterday and we had a good day sunbathing without any hassle but not the place for swinging lol"

Has Corton become nudist again?

Last summer when I went it didn't have the signs up and was told it had stopped.

By *liketolick999Man
over a year ago

kings lynn

The beach is great and yes there is still fun ,you just have to be careful, I go every few days.

over a year ago

We will give it a go in the coming weeks providing the weather is good

over a year ago

Hi, do you still go to horsey nudist beach? Can you explain where it is plz? I went walked for miles , nearly killed me lol .But never see a single nudist ,

By *uriousbob247Man
over a year ago

Telford

Went to holkham last September,was sat naked right on the edge of the dunes on the main beach with maybe another ten or twelve people dotted along the edge when a warden came along and tried to throw me off the beach saying nudity was only allowed between the water and high tide line so I just walked along the beach then doubled back along the shore line ,no sign of anything sexy going on at all

Post new Message to Thread