Jump to newest

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Just wandered has anyone ever used this for fun or looking to use it soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It'll be just like the thousands of other ones!

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

True but I'm only interested in chertsey hotels at the mo x

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Is the Chertsey one mentioned in the new adverts made with the puppets that look like the cast of Avenue Q

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"Is the Chertsey one mentioned in the new adverts made with the puppets that look like the cast of Avenue Q "
i have no idea to be honest I know lots of people who go to Thorpe park use it just never seen people looking for fun there

over a year ago

"Is the Chertsey one mentioned in the new adverts made with the puppets that look like the cast of Avenue Q i have no idea to be honest I know lots of people who go to Thorpe park use it just never seen people looking for fun there "

Well I doubt they'll be carrying a big banner saying "looking for fun" on it lol.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

The rooms are tiny! Need a card to get in the door after a certain time and at all times to get to the lifts and stairs

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"Is the Chertsey one mentioned in the new adverts made with the puppets that look like the cast of Avenue Q i have no idea to be honest I know lots of people who go to Thorpe park use it just never seen people looking for fun there

Well I doubt they'll be carrying a big banner saying "looking for fun" on it lol. "

no but some people do hotel meets on the meet section x

over a year ago

"Is the Chertsey one mentioned in the new adverts made with the puppets that look like the cast of Avenue Q i have no idea to be honest I know lots of people who go to Thorpe park use it just never seen people looking for fun there

Well I doubt they'll be carrying a big banner saying "looking for fun" on it lol. no but some people do hotel meets on the meet section x "

I know, was just a bit of banter

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"The rooms are tiny! Need a card to get in the door after a certain time and at all times to get to the lifts and stairs"
thanks for the info so you need to walk in with the people your meeting x

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Well I doubt they'll be carrying a big banner saying "looking for fun" on it lol. no but some people do hotel meets on the meet section x

I know, was just a bit of banter"

i know I wasn't being off lol

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"The rooms are tiny! Need a card to get in the door after a certain time and at all times to get to the lifts and stairsthanks for the info so you need to walk in with the people your meeting x"

Either that or go down for them. Plus hardly any parking

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"The rooms are tiny! Need a card to get in the door after a certain time and at all times to get to the lifts and stairsthanks for the info so you need to walk in with the people your meeting x

Either that or go down for them. Plus hardly any parking "

parking isn't an issue have you stayed in the chertsey one then

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"The rooms are tiny! Need a card to get in the door after a certain time and at all times to get to the lifts and stairsthanks for the info so you need to walk in with the people your meeting x

Either that or go down for them. Plus hardly any parking parking isn't an issue have you stayed in the chertsey one then "

Nah I'm just compiling a list of info on the various travelodges in the country so that if a question appears on the fab forums about them I'm all set to help

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Either that or go down for them. Plus hardly any parking parking isn't an issue have you stayed in the chertsey one then

Nah I'm just compiling a list of info on the various travelodges in the country so that if a question appears on the fab forums about them I'm all set to help "

lol are you likely to visit chertsey again then

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I've met someone at The Bridge in Chertsey. Easy to get up to the rooms without being seen, and plenty of parking.

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"I've met someone at The Bridge in Chertsey. Easy to get up to the rooms without being seen, and plenty of parking."
the bridge is nice I agree hope it was a good meet

over a year ago

Don't think the travelodge in chertsey is particularly that big. So I'd presume not that many rooms of discretion is what you're after.

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"I've met someone at The Bridge in Chertsey. Easy to get up to the rooms without being seen, and plenty of parking.the bridge is nice I agree hope it was a good meet "

Oh, it was!

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"Don't think the travelodge in chertsey is particularly that big. So I'd presume not that many rooms of discretion is what you're after."
its got a lot of rooms believe it or not hoping to find out soon

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Anyone staying here soon

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

A hotel that's not on the fab list then

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Just walked my dog past there and one of the ground floor curtains was open and I could see a lovely lady laying on her own was hoping she was on here

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Anyone staying there tonight want company

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Any one stayed here or local recent or in the near future

over a year ago

Was picked up at Wisley by someone staying here once. As neither of us was local discretion wasn't an issue. Parking was an issue as it was out of sight in a public car park. It was free to park but is an idea to pay to cover an hour or so in the morning when the charges start at 8.

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"Was picked up at Wisley by someone staying here once. As neither of us was local discretion wasn't an issue. Parking was an issue as it was out of sight in a public car park. It was free to park but is an idea to pay to cover an hour or so in the morning when the charges start at 8."
or do the walk of shame before 8 lol he must of been worth staying the extra cpl of hours for then

over a year ago

"do the walk of shame before 8 "

Don't really see any shame in it myself

over a year ago

Either that or go down for them. Plus hardly any parking parking isn't an issue have you stayed in the chertsey one then

Nah I'm just compiling a list of info on the various travelodges in the country so that if a question appears on the fab forums about them I'm all set to help "

Waaaaayyyyyyy too much time on your hands

over a year ago

"Just walked my dog past there and one of the ground floor curtains was open and I could see a lovely lady laying on her own was hoping she was on here "

That's taking perving to a different level

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

"Just walked my dog past there and one of the ground floor curtains was open and I could see a lovely lady laying on her own was hoping she was on here

That's taking perving to a different level "

i often walk my dog that way and never take any notice but this night the curtains where open up and you could see her on the bed it was only a brief peek and I carried on walking hardly perving is it lol

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Nah I'm just compiling a list of info on the various travelodges in the country so that if a question appears on the fab forums about them I'm all set to help

Waaaaayyyyyyy too much time on your hands "

Either that or my post was sarcastic

By *ellishorny OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

Well if your ever in Chertsey again id love to try your crumpets lol

Waaaaayyyyyyy too much time on your hands

Either that or my post was sarcastic "

By *otchoc123Man
over a year ago

Bury

I'm staying at the bridge tonight. Give me a shout if anoyones around.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

[Removed by poster at 02/05/17 07:25:45]

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

The travel lodge in westbromwich is next to extasia ... very handy ....lol..

Post new Message to Thread