Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Yorkshire Category

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm clueless as to why one of the largest counties in the country has been ignored and left out of the location listings. I have to choose a few different locations to find people from my city within Yorkshire as people are confused as to what area they'd name Yorkshire if not Yorkshire like it should be.

Therefore, please can "Yorkshire & Humberside" be adding to the listings! Our county is huge & I feel fab would benefit with an influx of new fabbers if Yorkshire was catered for!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *esand1Couple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Agreed, except for the Humberside part as it doesn't exist anymore. Would make things a lot easier on meet listings etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree, has anyone thought about putting poll up to get this done or bring attention to it?

over a year ago

I also agree!

When searching the meets section i never know wether to look in north east or north west.... I'm right in the middle! according to google maps theres two mins difference driving time from my house to the east coast, or my house to the west coast. So which am i?

over a year ago

And I'm 1 mile from a big stone pillar which read 200 miles to London and 200 miles to Edinburgh! Ee by gum!

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Been mentioned loads of times in the forums, nothing been done yet.

By *azNdavCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

Come on fab sort it out from us in the East Midlands / North East and North west

Post new Message to Thread