Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Fetish and swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see lots of posts about various fetishes, and people asking where the best events are.

So I thought Id start a thread where we could bring them all together in one place.

So, whats your fetish, where's your favourite fetish night/event, do swinging and Fetish mix? (no flaming "rival" clubs/events, and no ridiculing, (it might not be your fetish, but that doesn't make it wrong)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im a non smoker yet I have a smoking fetish, me and a few females/males just sat one night and watched eachother smoked and got off on that, weird I know but it's what made us all together for that evening

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

i have a Female Supremacy fetish so all things FemDom really send tingles up and down my spine and i am really fortunate as i live not too far from a club with a great reputation for its Fetish/BDSM events - Townhouse.

since i have become Mistress' slave i haven't got out to other clubs as much but in the North West there are a fantastic range of events at different clubs like Kage, MARS, The Unit all worth visiting

over a year ago

The smoking fetish is quote common, so no, not weird at all really.

And yes, the NW has a lot of really awesome clubs. We've only been to the Townhouse from the ones you mentioned, but that was before they had the big revamp recently. Heard nothing but good things about the Unit and Kage so really must make the effort to try to get out to those.

My main thing is rope...shibari, suspension, damsel in distress, predicament. And my wife is a true sadist and really enjoys the power trip of "topping" someone.

So has anyone been to a mixed event? Where swingers and fetish this es are actively encouraged to mix and share their experiences??

By *issScarlett25Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I enjoy cum, drinking large amounts of my partners cum really turns me on.

Knowing that every time he has added to my "present" it's over me...every load he's made just for me. So drinking 50 or 60 or even more means so much to me.

I enjoy the build up of receiving updates on how my "present" is coming along, to helping produce the loads myself, the act of drinking it infront of my partner and in a public place.

wish I knew more people that enjoyed this too

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent.

Friday and Saturday every week swingers nights.

Also the first Wednesday of every month is Greedy Girls Night !

Second Sunday and fourth Thursday of every month are Fetish events !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love Townhouse Fet nights on the first and third Friday of the month, it's actually how we met and we gravitated to swinging from the fet side.

We're in a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship although the swinging we both have to agree on.

By *issyCatWoman
over a year ago

Ramsey

I'm just starting a kink night at the Vanilla Alternative. There are already a few others in East Anglia although they seem entirely fet orientated rather than combining with swinging.

By *issyCatWoman
over a year ago

Ramsey

And I forgot to say my real love kink wise is ropes and bondage - especially the pretty Shibari ties

By *ewmoonCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We have been to several fetish events, both at clubs and private parties. It always seems that having an orgasm or even indulging in anything remotely 'vanilla' is frowned upon.

It generally seems to be about posing and posturing rather than anything to do with sex.

So yes it would be great to have a mix but it's unlikely.

over a year ago

Well the whole reason for me starting the thread was to really try to gauge attitudes and interests particularly when it comes to combining fetish with swinging.

There has always seems to be a bit of a "them and us" feel from both sides of the fence so I really want to try an event that will bring both together and hopefully let one educate the other and vice versa.

As Andy kinky said above, there are separate swing and fetish nights already at other clubs.

So on March 6th 2015, Adventures in Lust will be welcoming BOTH swingers and Kinsters through its doors for Stokes ONLY Fet/Swing night.

Its called Twilight, and will be Just £10per couple with single ladies getting in for free!

There will be experienced kinksters on hand to answer questions and show you how equipment can be used, to explain the differences in etiquette, and generally offer you a night you won't get anywhere else in Stoke

By *issyCatWoman
over a year ago

Ramsey

Good luck, it sounds like you have a similar aim to mine with Red Velvet. I know quite a few people who overlap swinging with bdsm in their personal lives so I'm hoping there are enough of us to make an event viable.

What activities do you have lines up for Adventures in Lust?

over a year ago

"Good luck, it sounds like you have a similar aim to mine with Red Velvet. I know quite a few people who overlap swinging with bdsm in their personal lives so I'm hoping there are enough of us to make an event viable.

What activities do you have lines up for Adventures in Lust?"

For the crossover night we're keeping it as relaxed as possible. No formal demos, no buffet, and a relaxed dress code (so pretty much a very toned down version of our "Dark Side" full on fetish night).

What we're hoping (hopeless romantics that we are) is to help show folk from either side of the scenes that the other isn't quite as scary as they might think, create a little mutual respect maybe?

All we can do is try to educate people and hope for the best.

Good luck with your venture too, the more the merrier!!

By *issyCatWoman
over a year ago

Ramsey

Thank - I have to say the response from the swinging side has been a lot more accepting than the other way around.

It seems whatever I do people on Fet have something to object to!

I don't get how people who are so vocal about "YKINMK but YKIOK" can also be so condescending about swinging - surely it's just another point in the kink spectrum?

Ahh well, you can't please everyone so I shall just try and focus on those as aren't as negative

over a year ago

I've gotta say, I do tend to find the same sort of thing on Fet.

Got loads of swingers on here who are curious about the fetish side though so that , at least, is encouraging.

Just remember, you can please all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but NEVER All of the people ALL of the time

So don't let the buggers put you off x

Post new Message to Thread