FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

SINGLES (with a twist) SOCIAL 20thMarch-Leicestershire

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This social is aimed at all people who play singley... that means either-- They are single or they are part of a couple who BOTH play with singles. Single guys in particular are sometimes made to feel they are not welcome within a couples enviroment, So I want to make this totally understood that - Your only welcome here IF your happy to be approached, if only for a friendly chat, by ANY other single person.

Also... These events are usually male dominated. GREAT for the LADIES Please only put your names down or plan to attend if your ok with this.

I have secured a room to hold our singles social.

It is to be held in loughborough on Friday 20th March 8pm at a local public house with private room, although we do have to share the bar/toilets.

NB** THIS IS A SOCIAL. THERE IS TO BE NO SEXUAL PLAY AT VENUE**What you arrange afterwards away from venue is your business Management are aware of the nature of our pastime but barstaff will NOT be to assure discretion. There will also be a disco & nibbles.

Should you require any info please contact me. Also those wishing maybe to stay over please ask for details on B&B,Hotels n I will look around.

There will also be members attending from another site

LoobyLoo x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread