Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone. I know this is a swinging site and it's probably unusual for a single guy to say this but I'm looking to meet a couple to watch and wank, not join in with!

I caught a couple fucking in a car park after a night out and have wanted to get a better view ever since.

If any couples or even single females in the North West are interested in having a voyeur watch, please message me. I will happily take pictures or film for your use only and if the people I'm watching wants it, I would happily cum on the female. Would consider receiving a blow job (appreciate that goes against what I've said above but I'm just trying to attract as many couples as possible!)

And before anyone suggests it, every time I go dogging I seem to end up chatting to single guys about the couple I missed the week before!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

"Hi everyone. I know this is a swinging site and it's probably unusual for a single guy to say this but I'm looking to meet a couple to watch and wank, not join in with!

I caught a couple fucking in a car park after a night out and have wanted to get a better view ever since.

If any couples or even single females in the North West are interested in having a voyeur watch, please message me. I will happily take pictures or film for your use only and if the people I'm watching wants it, I would happily cum on the female. Would consider receiving a blow job (appreciate that goes against what I've said above but I'm just trying to attract as many couples as possible!)

And before anyone suggests it, every time I go dogging I seem to end up chatting to single guys about the couple I missed the week before! "

Im looking for the same but county durham area

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to hear from you, I've similar interests too, you like voyeur wife pics also?

By *issScarlett25Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi everyone. I know this is a swinging site and it's probably unusual for a single guy to say this but I'm looking to meet a couple to watch and wank, not join in with!

And before anyone suggests it, every time I go dogging I seem to end up chatting to single guys about the couple I missed the week before! "

Get yourself to a club....you can watch till your heart is content then.

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

"Love to hear from you, I've similar interests too, you like voyeur wife pics also?"

Yes i do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking for the same in Nottinghamshire

Post new Message to Thread