Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

London Clubs advice

Jump to newest

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

I had posted this in the clubs and event ads but I think it was the wrong place.

I have looked through the club reviews and just want the communities advice/input to make sure I have missed anything. I have a friend from a different fetish lifestyle site who is interested in attending a club in London. Kinks include gangbang, greedy girl, threesome/foursome and more somes lol.

What are the best venues for a club virgin who is a younger single female to attend please. Tentative dates are end of October. I would join but I won’t be in the country at that time.

If it was north east I would be looking at Shhh or Club F. Both places I have visited in the past but the London location is well outside of my knowledge range.

Thanks anyone/everyone in advance xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *insbury Park FabberMan
3 weeks ago

London

"I had posted this in the clubs and event ads but I think it was the wrong place.

I have looked through the club reviews and just want the communities advice/input to make sure I have missed anything. I have a friend from a different fetish lifestyle site who is interested in attending a club in London. Kinks include gangbang, greedy girl, threesome/foursome and more somes lol.

What are the best venues for a club virgin who is a younger single female to attend please. Tentative dates are end of October. I would join but I won’t be in the country at that time.

If it was north east I would be looking at Shhh or Club F. Both places I have visited in the past but the London location is well outside of my knowledge range.

Thanks anyone/everyone in advance xx"

Hi, Our Place 4 Fun, which you'll have seen in the reviews, has a 'greedy girl' night on Tuesdays so that might particularly appeal to your friend, and it's a small, friendly club so I think a good one for first-timers, it's easy to chat to people and watch what's going on as you settle in. I've been to Shhh incidentally, that's different in terms of size and the types of facilities but was friendly as well with similarly nice staff.

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I had posted this in the clubs and event ads but I think it was the wrong place.

Thanks anyone/everyone in advance xx

Hi, Our Place 4 Fun, which you'll have seen in the reviews, has a 'greedy girl' night on Tuesdays so that might particularly appeal to your friend, and it's a small, friendly club so I think a good one for first-timers, it's easy to chat to people and watch what's going on as you settle in. I've been to Shhh incidentally, that's different in terms of size and the types of facilities but was friendly as well with similarly nice staff."

Thanks FPF. That was one of the recommendations I have passed on. It’s good to hear it’s friendly. I would love to chaperone but I am out of the country so eager t get these first hand recommendations.

Post new Message to Thread