Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Common Decency

Jump to newest

By *lipflops n Shorts OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Gran Alacant (Spain)

Is it just me, or is Common Decency severely lacking on this site of late. When I get messaged I reply always as it is polite even if the messenger isn't my type or I'm not interested. There are a lot of time wasters on here as well, how message, arrange and then ghost, I find that so irritating as well.

Is it just me or do other people feel that way as well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

3 weeks ago

Gran Alacant (Spain)

And that proves my point, ghosted by 3 females, time wasted by half a dozen people, 2 people said they're on their way (didn't turn up) and something has turned up last minute and I can't get out of it.

One person hats off, replied not my type but good luck finding what you. Polite person wish there were more.

Wouldn't mind I was in and hotel room for 2 nights, far to many of these people on here that drag it down.

By *inkyAlchemyCouple
3 weeks ago

Corby

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 06:42:57]

By *usbandandktCouple
3 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I think many people actually do this as there’s far too many entitled people that get nasty, sarcastic or rude when they are turned down who maybe feel cheated that they paid their site supporter fee and think that entitles them to a meet or pants off fun, after a while of getting shitty comments or reply’s it’s just easier to hit that block and move on, especially when your profile has clearly not been read

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
3 weeks ago

Norwich

I have very low expectations - many conversations peter out quickly or are full of one word responses. I often get the impression that more than one are happening at the same time and I am the lowest priority. You just have to enjoy what you can!

3 weeks ago

Gran Alacant (Spain)

"I think many people actually do this as there’s far too many entitled people that get nasty, sarcastic or rude when they are turned down who maybe feel cheated that they paid their site supporter fee and think that entitles them to a meet or pants off fun, after a while of getting shitty comments or reply’s it’s just easier to hit that block and move on, especially when your profile has clearly not been read"

It wasn't about entitlement or paying for the subscription, it's about people just being rude.

When you've been in conversations with people for over a week and then when you get to the place they ghost you, that's rude. When your in a conversation and arrange to meet spanded over a couple of hours, I'll be setting off soon, then half hour later I can't leave my dog, that's rude, just say so in the first place. It's all about being polite and decent people.

3 weeks ago

Gran Alacant (Spain)

"I have very low expectations - many conversations peter out quickly or are full of one word responses. I often get the impression that more than one are happening at the same time and I am the lowest priority. You just have to enjoy what you can!"

There are some really great people on here, and I've have some lovely meets, but there are alot time wasters on here as well, which frustrates a lot of people.

Post new Message to Thread