Back to forum list
Back to UK

Meets, feet and socks.

Jump to newest

By *ature housewife OP   Woman
7 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Hello peeps.

So after showering, when I was leaving the bathroom, my foot hit the doorframe. 4 toes went one way and my wee toe went a different way.

It means that I will be missing my Saturday morning fun after the park run.

I was considering arranging a meet to make up for it, but my left foot looks hideous. Dry boak and all that.

How much attention do men, who aren't declared foot fetishists, pay to a woman's feet at a meet. There,s no getting away from it...even through my thickest stockings you can see the blue beastie.

I know men shagging with their socks on has always been a source of ridicule. What about women? I'm not talking white Adidas socks or the 5 pair for a pound in Poundland. I'd wear ones I'd knitted myself.

I did consider taking a pic to share to show just how hideous it is, but it's just after lunch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mmaleiaWoman
7 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Not a lot I don’t think, wear thigh high socks? 80 denier mock garters or stockings?

By *lexi_and_MattCouple
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hello peeps.

So after showering, when I was leaving the bathroom, my foot hit the doorframe. 4 toes went one way and my wee toe went a different way.

It means that I will be missing my Saturday morning fun after the park run.

I was considering arranging a meet to make up for it, but my left foot looks hideous. Dry boak and all that.

How much attention do men, who aren't declared foot fetishists, pay to a woman's feet at a meet. There,s no getting away from it...even through my thickest stockings you can see the blue beastie.

I know men shagging with their socks on has always been a source of ridicule. What about women? I'm not talking white Adidas socks or the 5 pair for a pound in Poundland. I'd wear ones I'd knitted myself.

I did consider taking a pic to share to show just how hideous it is, but it's just after lunch. "

Really??? We have seen you at meets. You're flat on your back with your legs high in the air or round his neck. Any guy fucking you doesn't see your feet. Hahaha.

Enjoy it babes and look forward to seeing you soon

A x

Post new Message to Thread