Back to forum list
Back to UK

Essex gaming

Jump to newest

By *unandgames247 OP   Man
9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Hi all,

This is a bit of a different direction on here than usual group discussions but are there any folks out there who dabble in tabletop and RPG gaming. Would love meet up with some people and play a some games have a few laughs and chat about anything and everything in between!

Hope to hear from some like minded folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ossyandbissieeCouple
9 weeks ago

Nottingham

I was going to jokingly suggest monsterhearts as it's the only game I know that has sex moves but then remembered just how toxic and drama related those moves are .

Sorry to veek out, good luck with the search.

9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

I've not heard of this but sounds worth a Google haha

By *rafter69Man
9 weeks ago

upminster

Going to have a look myself-never heard of it

By *ossyandbissieeCouple
9 weeks ago

Nottingham

it's a queer friendly game about young adults and their relationships. the playbooks using monsters as archetypes of different experiences folk have growing up. (the vampire is focus on an ultimately toxic relationship, the werewold is themed about co-dependent relationship's ect)

I played a lot of it during lockdown. the "sex moves" are more "how your relationship changes based on the intimacy" rather than being purely about fucking

9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Might not crack this game out in the middle of the gaming club haha but open to other suggestions too. There's a decent gaming placing in Hinckley depending on location and a fair few scattered around essex

By *cottishVikingBearMan
9 weeks ago

N. London

"Might not crack this game out in the middle of the gaming club haha but open to other suggestions too. There's a decent gaming placing in Hinckley depending on location and a fair few scattered around essex"

There are a number of good clubs/games cafes in London and surrounds.

I could list them, but that'd a long list.

By *cottishVikingBearMan
9 weeks ago

N. London

"Hi all,

This is a bit of a different direction on here than usual group discussions but are there any folks out there who dabble in tabletop and RPG gaming. Would love meet up with some people and play a some games have a few laughs and chat about anything and everything in between!

Hope to hear from some like minded folks"

If you do something more London-based, I'm in.

9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

London's definitely an option if there's more uptake so will keep you posted

Post new Message to Thread