Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Chichester Social

Jump to newest

By *heGreenMan555 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chichester

With support from the good folk who run the Worthing & Bognor Socials (2nd & 3rd Sundays, respectively) I’m thinking of setting up a Social in Chichester (venue to be decided) possibly on the 4th Sunday, to avoid clashing with the Brighton Social held on 1st Sunday.

Thought I’d put something here to see what appetite there might be for something in Chi?

Usual format - purely a social: a meet up to chat & make connections. No play in the pub (do I really need to say that?) whatever arrangements you make after that are up (or down) to you.

Also, I was wondering if there might be any appetite for a mid-week middle of the day 50s Plus Social - again just for chat & connections but for those of us with more time on our hands

be interested in your comments

happy fabbing folks! ??

marc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthing SocialCouple
11 weeks ago

Worthing

Very happy to have another social in the south and happy to help wherever possible. Can't wait xxx

11 weeks ago

Chichester

fantastic, delighted to have your support, guys ????

11 weeks ago

Chichester

Been liaising with the organisers of the Bognor, Worthing, & Leatherhead Socials & the team at Hampshire’s Most Wanted to get their advice & guidance as we move to set up the Chichester Social.

Some great input to ensure we make this as good as it can be for all you good Chichester folk

First event is likely to be 4th Sunday in September, ie, 22nd Sept from 6:30/7:00pm, venue to be advised

Shortly be setting up a specific profile for the event where you can register your interest to ensure you get all the relevant details to help you join us on the night & begin making those local connections

happy fabbing to you all

Marc xx

Post new Message to Thread