Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

North East

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Would love to know if there is any nudist spas in the north east? as a single woman it can be really scary going to a club on your own but I'd feel much more comfortable going to a spa. Is there such a thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifty69Man
14 weeks ago

north tyneside

Not heard of any tbh, I know Newcastle city pool has some facilities, steam room sauna etc.

Not sure if it’s in adjoining building

14 weeks ago

that's a shame there isn't anything because im sure there must be a market for it round here

By *oonsterblue74Man
14 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

New opportunity for a cunning business woman. I think there is one, but it's a gay sauna. Would be great to have a mixed one

By *orthernLightsCouple
14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not heard of any either. The spa facilities in clubs aren’t always great either from our experience. Steam rooms not on or empty jacuzzi, although that’s often down to people fucking and cumming in a jacuzzi when they shouldn’t. European countries are much more open to it with nude spas being normal.

By *hilledguy2020Man
14 weeks ago

Gateshead

Not heard of any.x

14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 20/06/24 15:23:22]

14 weeks ago

"New opportunity for a cunning business woman. I think there is one, but it's a gay sauna. Would be great to have a mixed one"

If I had the money.....

14 weeks ago

"Not heard of any either. The spa facilities in clubs aren’t always great either from our experience. Steam rooms not on or empty jacuzzi, although that’s often down to people fucking and cumming in a jacuzzi when they shouldn’t. European countries are much more open to it with nude spas being normal."

There is a place on the south coast I used to go to (Temptations as its now called) which would be ideal up here. And yes definitely get the hygiene issues with people fucking!

14 weeks ago

"Not heard of any.x"

thanks for replying

By *rofessor ElementalMan
14 weeks ago

Durham

Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better.

14 weeks ago

"Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better. "

Thanks for the info, will look at Tando's

By *ifty69Man
14 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Club f have spa facilities as does club Shh. There’s also Tando Nudist club in Heddon-on-the-Wall. I quite fancy a day at Tando now the weather is getting better.

Thanks for the info, will look at Tando's"

is that the place just off the A69 Throckley, if it is it’s been there for a very long time ?

By *icktickboomMan
14 weeks ago

Newcastle

There naked swimming in Newcastle baths ,and the two clubs shh and club f and the naturist beach in Northumberland

By *atalie YinTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Birtley near chester le street

I go to the nude beach in Northumberland mostly in male mode and if you want a chaperone let me know if you want to be watched only then always good idea to bring a guy who will make sure rules followed

By *ononortheastMan
9 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Not heard of a spa like that but I’d keep you company if you fancied it 😜

By *ayby123Man
9 weeks ago

boldon

I was looking for a kind of kinky Airbnb maybe hot tub, balcony and some bdsm play equipment earlier in the week but had little response.

Post new Message to Thread