FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Where is a good late night venue in Oswestry?

Jump to newest

By *hemanwithnoname38 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I live in Shropshire but tend to go out in Shrewsbury or Telford and have never spent a social evening in Oswestry. I now have the opportunity to explore Oswestry this weekend, joining a mates Stag do. We are doing the usual golf (I hate golf btw) and go karting plus meals. We are staying at the Sweeney Hotel. Have no idea if it’s any good but it’s a room. No plans for Friday night after the meal and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for good places to go open till late in or near the town? Saturday night we are going to the lounge sports bar (btw what is interactive darts?? I thought Darts was more than interactive enough )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

'interactive' darts - possibly throwing them at each other?

I cant help you with Oswestry but I'd be surprised if hotels aren't the better places for later night drinking

4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"'interactive' darts - possibly throwing them at each other?

I cant help you with Oswestry but I'd be surprised if hotels aren't the better places for later night drinking "

lol. First one to scream when darted in the bulls eye….

I guess hotels are but then I might need a break from all that competitive testosterone..

4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Still in hotel. Finished meal. It was a good meal but now I’m after dessert…. Anywhere god to go on a Friday nearby?

Post new Message to Thread