Back to forum list
Back to UK

Seeking a Discreet Venue within Medway (Kent) for a Greedy Girl Gangbang

Jump to newest

By *inky-Minded-Gent OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Rochester

Evening Ladies and Gents

Myself and my Hotwife Shelly are soon to be pinning a May 2024 date in the way of a Blindfolded Greedy Girl (cum, fuck and go type scenario) Get together,

although we are stumped as to a suitably enough ultra-discreet and Private Venue for Hosting/Accommodating (yet one of which that isn't either a Sex Club, or Hotel Venue)

...If anyone within Medway can help out with a suggestion or 2 then we would be over the moon (since at this present moment we're a little bit at a loss, naturally outdoors and hotel chains being a tad tricky to say the least for obvious reasons)

A Huge Thanks in Advance to anyone who may be able to help out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andC1000Couple
2 weeks ago

Ashford

Will you just be looking for men or other couples/females as well?

2 weeks ago

Rochester

Hi J&C

Firstly, your pic uploads are smokingly hot to say the very least! (and as for your fabs meet verifications, you 2 sound like a whole lot of fun)

Admittedly, Shelly is very much looking to be the Blindfolded (and Taken Advantage of By a Group of Strangers) Slutwife (in the overall 'Cat Who Gets The Cream to Herself - Solo Sense this time round), although as much as I've seen from yours and J's profile that you are also straight C (as Shelly is herself too), I would more than love to pin a 2nd date for a 2-Girl Greedy Girl date if you and J would like that for the Summer sometime (in the folow up sense)?

and I will be sure to also PM you my reply back via inbox (as I didn't get a notification that you had replied to us via my this forum thread of mine, it was purely by chance I re-checked my forum post and saw you had messaged), and with me sincerely hoping that life is treating you both more than well yourselves?

My Best of Wednesday Well Wishes Sent Your Way in Plentiful..... Sean

By *andC1000Couple
2 weeks ago

Ashford

Let us know if you decide to do another date

2 weeks ago

Rochester

Hey J&C

it was sincerely a pleasure crossing paths with you both via PM, and indeed, it will be super horny (to say the least) for a follow up shared date with you and your Hubby J

Hoping you both have a top notch and fun-filled weekend ahead as a whole..... Sean

By *arkChocolate30Man
1 week ago

Tunbridge Wells

Hey Sean, I don't know of any venues unfortunately but if you do find one, I wouls be keen in joining in on the fun

By *w2aokMan
5 days ago

Rochester

I'd be up for it

3 days ago

Rochester

Hey DarkChocolate30

I'll be sure to PM you in a short while, and with me hoping that I can add you to our guests list (once we can secure a discreet and safe enough venue for something as sordid as we are seeking), nice fabs meet verifications btw... Not sure whether you will get this forum notification message or not, although I will shan't forget to PM you before 5.30pm today...

My Best of Well Wishes.... Sean

3 days ago

Rochester

Will PM you in a short while _w2aok

By *ayp7541Man
3 days ago

Barnet

Hi Sean

I'd be very interested in joining in this event.

All the best trying to find a suitable venue.

3 days ago

Rochester

Hi Jay

Just about to make a start on PM-ing you now.... My Best of Monday Evening Well Wishes..... Sean

By *rafter69Man
3 days ago

upminster

Hi gang would an Airbnb of some sort suffice? Then no worries about hotel staff etc or awkward line of fellas queuing along the corridor-just a thought

Post new Message to Thread