Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

How do you actually get attention from women

Jump to newest

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

I'm getting fed up on here, I try and try to get something casual going with women on this site but I get no luck at all.

Any tips you guys can give to improve my situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshman52Man
6 weeks ago

North Wales

"I'm getting fed up on here, I try and try to get something casual going with women on this site but I get no luck at all.

Any tips you guys can give to improve my situation?"

You think you have problems! O'm a 60 year old and considering leaving as it seems pointless.

However, one thing that may put people off is that you say straight yet two verifications from TV/TS. Surely that makes you bi?

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

That's a good point... genuinely it's been times when I've become desperate to take a hit... I'm gonna remove them now and start fresh

Have you had any luck at all on fab... do you feel you get some traction with couples at all?

By *restonCouple555Couple
6 weeks ago

preston

"I'm getting fed up on here, I try and try to get something casual going with women on this site but I get no luck at all.

Any tips you guys can give to improve my situation?

You think you have problems! O'm a 60 year old and considering leaving as it seems pointless.

However, one thing that may put people off is that you say straight yet two verifications from TV/TS. Surely that makes you bi? "

That's not what's putting women off. I doubt any women really care about the difference between what sexuality people say they are and what they do in private.

OP, you are a member of the demographic that is in most plentiful supply and least demand on this site, so yours is an uphill struggle.

The very best advice I could give you is to find a girlfriend who's into it and make a couples profile. I virtually guarantee an immediate and significant uptick in interest.

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

That's interesting you sat that... being upfront most Asian men come across as desperate and creepy to begin with so that doesn't help the situation.

I'm not keen on getting a gf... would've loved to have met someone on here for a regular fwb and that's it I guess

By *restonCouple555Couple
6 weeks ago

preston

"That's interesting you sat that... being upfront most Asian men come across as desperate and creepy to begin with so that doesn't help the situation.

I'm not keen on getting a gf... would've loved to have met someone on here for a regular fwb and that's it I guess"

Well, the racial politics in swinging are definitely a little weird, that's for sure.

My point is, I'm well aware, as a confident, not-ugly, well-spoken white dude I would be extremely lonely on here were it not for my wife. It's not that people are only interested in her, it's that she makes me interesting to them. To other men she's someone they can get to know while I get to know their wives, and to other women she's evidence that I'm safe and normal enough for a smart and attractive woman to want to hang out with me. Brucey bonus, most of the women on here are bi, so couples are a 2-for-1 to them.

I'm aware "be a couple" isn't the easiest advice to implement, but it's by far the most achievable way for you to unlock more interest on here.

By *ake2891Man
6 weeks ago

cork

Don't give up lads, be nice, nice conversations and naughty when timing right and good things will happen

By *allySlinkyWoman
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Do you literally prefer women who like to bite you or is it a phrase I don't know ?

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

Any tips you guys can give to improve my situation?"

theirs no luck or tips that will help put bluntly attraction is key so until someone is attracted to you then there pretty much nothing you can do and the killer for men is their is simply not someone for everyone simple maths will tell you that men outnumber women by a large amount and with more and more men joinging lately and less women and couples on this scene now it wont het better...

attraction / compatibility / same page are all key and thats just a starter aftere that it will be communication most fail at just that so there nothing you can do aprt from make sure you sell yourself correctly and if you can get out to socials and club meets as for men thats one way of getting in the limelight ... dont look for excuse;s as to why your getting nowhere as it really6 is out of your hands ...

too many join thinking its easy its not its hard for all yep even though women are very much the minority finding a match / attraction is still hard ...

and dont forget its a lifestyle for most especially couples its not just about sex and think theur are swingers who meet very rarely too along with lots of couples and women on here who dont play at all for different reasons and to add to that many couples and womens profiles are not what they seems ie alot are fake or couples who have parted ways but the guy is still running it in hope all this making that pool of very few women n couples even smaller ....

so that is why most men on fab never get a meet then some will get a bit here n there and the few will do ok or very well .... its a scene based on rejection

By *hcuriousguyMan
6 weeks ago

Thornton

According to Google "There are 33.61 million males and 34.35 million females in United Kingdom. The percentage of female population is 50.55 % compare to 49.45 % male population. So more women than men!

The problem is, 90% of men want sex and 10% of women do!

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

Yes i totally agree with what you are saying... its nice to see your wife is supporting and promoting you.

But for sure it's a competitive world

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

Persistency and consistency is key!

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

Yes I do like to be bitten particularly around the chest and neck area... not sure why I like a bit of feistiness though

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

Sounds like you've hit the nail on the head there... socials might do the trick so I better start putting myself out there more often.

Any good socials you'd recommend me go to?

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

If only everyone wanted sex. I guess that only happens in Thailand

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
6 weeks ago

Middle England

"That's a good point... genuinely it's been times when I've become desperate to take a hit... I'm gonna remove them now and start fresh

Have you had any luck at all on fab... do you feel you get some traction with couples at all?"

Why would you change who you really are to make more connections? Surely you want people to like the real you. Seems too whimsical just to change to get more "success" on here.

By *ists003 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

crawley

Genuinely I came on here with the intention of meeting women instead of TS... I rather stick to that agenda instead of becoming desperate... I see where you are coming from but from my end I don't want to get dragged into things I've always been reluctant to do

By *uttymonkeyMan
6 weeks ago

Torbay

Yeah i gave up a while back and treat this site as another procrastination outlet .. because you never know XD

Plus can't sleep so hey ho. Most messages get ignored so pretty much just in it to have a chat with my own thoughts

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

If most guys aint 6ft, aint in great shape as well as making a certain amount of money and has some status then most women (around 80%) wont be interested

By *anJXMan
6 weeks ago

Warrington

I never get any replies it's just the luck of the draw

By *londebiguyMan
6 weeks ago

Southport

"That's a good point... genuinely it's been times when I've become desperate to take a hit... I'm gonna remove them now and start fresh

Have you had any luck at all on fab... do you feel you get some traction with couples at all?"

The meets with tvs are unlikely to be the problem I'd say.

You can not hide them in the meet count figure I don't think.

I have that I'm bi on my profile and I often chat to women on here too.

By *coutDWoman
5 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"Genuinely I came on here with the intention of meeting women instead of TS... I rather stick to that agenda instead of becoming desperate... I see where you are coming from but from my end I don't want to get dragged into things I've always been reluctant to do"

I wonder what it is that you wrote in your messages. Most women look for verifications and you've none showing. But also the way you are talking about a group of people who use this site is really unpleasant.

So you aren't bi, but when you've had desperation you've met up with TVs. That's not a nice way to talk about and treat people

You also then narrow down who might reply as they need to be into biting you. And you've also said you are looking for a FWB situation.

I hope that's helpful

By *ermite12ukMan
5 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

I used to send out messages. Only one or two real responses that fizzled out to nothing.

So, as there is no real prospect of meeting anyone off this site. Decided to hide off pics and delete my profile to all extents. On the basis, it can't get any worse than the last two years.....and the risks of being recognised by work colleagues, far outweigh any benefits I've been privy to, so far.

By *ea_toastkinkyWoman
5 weeks ago

Hinckley

"If most guys aint 6ft, aint in great shape as well as making a certain amount of money and has some status then most women (around 80%) wont be interested "

It's no different to guys who only want women who weigh less than 100lbs, have no gag reflex a petite frame but have boobs and a bum, can squirt on demand and be pounded by 3 dominant 10" cocks, has no kids, no baggage and lives in a 4 bed new build and has a 6 figure salary. ??

By *ea_toastkinkyWoman
5 weeks ago

Hinckley

"Genuinely I came on here with the intention of meeting women instead of TS... I rather stick to that agenda instead of becoming desperate... I see where you are coming from but from my end I don't want to get dragged into things I've always been reluctant to do

I wonder what it is that you wrote in your messages. Most women look for verifications and you've none showing. But also the way you are talking about a group of people who use this site is really unpleasant.

So you aren't bi, but when you've had desperation you've met up with TVs. That's not a nice way to talk about and treat people

You also then narrow down who might reply as they need to be into biting you. And you've also said you are looking for a FWB situation.

I hope that's helpful

"

Scout, you've really said what I feel too.

To the OP- the fact that you openly say you hooked up with a marginalised and often persecuted section of society out of your own sheer sexual desperation is quite repulsive.

It tells everyone that you will do anything to ensure that your needs are met. You fail to put a human being on the end of your penis and instead treat them as a body count. You lack respect in a sexual connection and don't take responsibility for your own actions and the suggestion that deleting thos encounters will make you more appealing to women is insane.

The likely hood is women will rally round your hook ups to offer them support.

By *aintenance anyoneMan
5 weeks ago

CHIPPENHAM

Couples swingers site now

By *orkshireDrifterMan
4 weeks ago

Bridlington.

First rule, don't contact them.

Set up a good profile with some good photos, not just it your cock.

Get some verifications.

Wait for them to contact you. They will in be their own time.

By *he swinglersCouple
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

To be honest we're a couple and don't get any attention also. It's hard on here sometimes

By *weelightMan
4 weeks ago

Liverpool

"If most guys aint 6ft, aint in great shape as well as making a certain amount of money and has some status then most women (around 80%) wont be interested

It's no different to guys who only want women who weigh less than 100lbs, have no gag reflex a petite frame but have boobs and a bum, can squirt on demand and be pounded by 3 dominant 10" cocks, has no kids, no baggage and lives in a 4 bed new build and has a 6 figure salary. ?? "

Very few men expect this. In my experience, all men want from women in this day and age is someone who looks after themselves and doesn't have self-esteem hanging lower than their breasts. ?? Hypergamy is more of a ladies domain, so I don't quite agree with this summary, with all due respect.

My advice for most guys on this site though. Is to gey the hell off it. If you're not going to clubs, being on here is literally pointless.

4 weeks ago

South West London

"According to Google "There are 33.61 million males and 34.35 million females in United Kingdom. The percentage of female population is 50.55 % compare to 49.45 % male population. So more women than men!

The problem is, 90% of men want sex and 10% of women do!"

That and also the women are only attracted to a very small portion of men who are tall (6ft minimim), athletic, have charisma and competent as well as high calibre to a degree. Only probably 5% or less of men in here that meet the criteria

4 weeks ago

South West London

"To be honest we're a couple and don't get any attention also. It's hard on here sometimes "
Stop the cap

4 weeks ago

South West London

"If most guys aint 6ft, aint in great shape as well as making a certain amount of money and has some status then most women (around 80%) wont be interested

It's no different to guys who only want women who weigh less than 100lbs, have no gag reflex a petite frame but have boobs and a bum, can squirt on demand and be pounded by 3 dominant 10" cocks, has no kids, no baggage and lives in a 4 bed new build and has a 6 figure salary. ?? "

While some of your points are true regarding the type of women men are attracted the others definately not. Most men dont really care about how much money a woman makes or the house they live in

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

I think the site is flooded with us males, so you can imagine some ladies have 100+ inboxes to go through.

You just have to be yourself, respectful and I think with time you will find someone you connect with

By *ervent X KissMan
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Go to clubs and chat and relax. Meet new people and don’t expect to get off. Few single males at clubs are willing to chat and WAIT to be invited. Most are like wolves hunting! By going to clubs you’ll befriend couples and singles and by being a regular you’ll get recognised and trusted. Look at the meet and events and add yourself to the list.

Good luck

By *jwalkerzMan
2 weeks ago

Rochester

Been on and off this site for a few years now. Never managed to secure a meet. Only had a couple of replies. Really does start to doubt yourself.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Don’t listen to the men who say women are only after a certain type of man, it’s just something men who can’t get laid make up to feel better about themselves.

By *ldbutnice2Man
2 weeks ago

durham

Women won’t meet anyone without verifications yet can’t get any meets to get any

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Women won’t meet anyone without verifications yet can’t get any meets to get any "

Have you considered not just having cock pics on your profile?

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

There are loads of women on here who meet men but i have over time become fed up of being messed around by time wasters and guys who just want someone to talk dirty with while they want so now i don't chat to guys i haven't already met really unless its via forums and i only meet guys i bump into at clubs and parties but once we have met in that way i will then do 1-1 meets with them. I resent the insinuation that women care about a guys bank balance and house before they will meet them as ive never asked a guy about this unless its in context of can they accommodate. I find that when a guy reads my profile and sees i meet at parties one of the first things they ask is will i take them to a party, like im some kind of introductions service. If you want yo do well on fab look up the party profiles and socials and get yourself known and you will do. You dont need to be adonis just respect and reliable and willing to make the effort to get out there and get to know people.

By *eavenscentitCouple
2 weeks ago

barnstaple

"According to Google "There are 33.61 million males and 34.35 million females in United Kingdom. The percentage of female population is 50.55 % compare to 49.45 % male population. So more women than men!

The problem is, 90% of men want sex and 10% of women do!"

I would disagree, women do want sex but, have choices.

By *im_1878Man
2 weeks ago

formby

Try the mating dance of the Black-Footed Albatross

By *ucka39Man
2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Change your approach

By *og-ManMan
2 weeks ago

somewhere

Ring the little bell

By *lyingScotsmanMan
1 week ago

Devizes

I am struggling to get replies to messages as well.....let alone a meet. Figured the sheer volume of men compared to woman on the site is a huge factor. However, as someone pascised to do earlier in the thread....I'm gonna get myself to some clubs,chat to others there... and hopefully put myself in a better position.

By *lyingScotsmanMan
1 week ago

Devizes

*advised to do

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman
1 week ago

on the naughty side of the street

My advice..... We get hounded with messages. Don't we ladies.

So pop in chat rooms build a rapport....

Get your horny butts to a club, checkout events in the forum pages..

Pop your name on the guestlist and attend one.

Follow the rules of the club be respectful and get talking to like minded people.

Hope this helps.

Post new Message to Thread