Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

strapons

Jump to newest

By *_midland_cpl_x OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

any women ever thought about doing or even used a strapon on a guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well lots of ladies talk about wanting to do it or having done it and enjoyed it. It's extremely popular particularly amongst kinky/bdsm afficionadoes. If you search the forums you'll find a few posts about it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its defo on our list of things to do

im still shy about giving him a "pokey bum wank"

over a year ago

i have a few and have used them to, very enjoyable as long as they are used properly

over a year ago

I'm trying to convince the wife we need to buy one but if any local ladies want to try me first then let me know

By *icouple_69Couple
over a year ago

North Lincs

I use one on him often LOL

By *Y MAN n MECouple
over a year ago

FIFE

yes have used strapons on guys/tv' but never on another female, the question i always find others have trouble answering is.... why use a strapon when there is a willing generally bi guy that could do the same thing to m or fem?

although strapon fun is quite a turn on actually, i am by no means a dom female but the sense of the one being in full control is a real thrill.....

XX Heather and NO i will not give strapon fun to single guys!

over a year ago

Strapons..........Hmmmmmmmmm!!

Havin a woman fucking me wit a strapon has long been a fantasy of mine, But everytime i get close the woman backs out, I think ive been talkin to worong ppl or timewasters which is always a frustration on this site!!

But if any fems or Cpls reading this enjoy using strapons on Guys the Id love to hear off you........Hmmmm it could be a fun night for all, cos i love to give dirty Fun back as much if not more than i receive myself!!

Get in touch id love to hear off you all!!

over a year ago

I love useing my strapon on my hubby it's such a big turn on for me when using it and it also turns him on at the same time

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I love useing my strapon on my hubby it's such a big turn on for me when using it and it also turns him on at the same time "

Good for the pair of you

Can anyone with experience comment on whether they or the guys they are playing with cum as a result of strapon play?

over a year ago

HI there Sexybabe, well I love the ideal of strapon play, and have fantasised it for ages.........i Just love havin my ass played with, licked, teased and would love to get fucked by a sexy Fem like urself..........and love meetin nice relaxed Cpls as well.........If was really lucky id love to meet yourself and lose my anal cherry to ya lol..........Happy New Year to you both x x

over a year ago

"I love useing my strapon on my hubby it's such a big turn on for me when using it and it also turns him on at the same

HI there Sexybabe, well I love the ideal of strapon play, and have fantasised it for ages.........i Just love havin my ass played with, licked, teased and would love to get fucked by a sexy Fem like urself..........and love meetin nice relaxed Cpls as well.........If was really lucky id love to meet yourself and lose my anal cherry to ya lol..........Happy New Year to you both x x

time "

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"

Can anyone with experience comment on whether they or the guys they are playing with cum as a result of strapon play?"

If it hits the right spot and massages the prostrate gland I cum every time! and its a unique feeling too!

over a year ago

i did it once to a guy i met from another site and i enjoyed it, the power trip of having this hard cock was great made me sooooo wet

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"i did it once to a guy i met from another site and i enjoyed it, the power trip of having this hard cock was great made me sooooo wet"

I expect you'll have plenty of guys sending you mails asking about it now

over a year ago

"i did it once to a guy i met from another site and i enjoyed it, the power trip of having this hard cock was great made me sooooo wet

I expect you'll have plenty of guys sending you mails asking about it now "

ah well still waiting for the mails lol

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had it a few times and loved it. Open to offers for more ......

By *_midland_cpl_x OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

sky if you would be interested in a chat message us back

over a year ago

I 2cd the thought that if a man wants something up his arse, then go with antoher bloody man. The REAL thing instead of a bloody woman PMSL. I just don't get it. Along with cocks in frocks/skirts tvs. A man is a man, is a man. A man in a skirt and blouse is just a messed up man LOL.

over a year ago

If a fellow love the strap on then good for him it turns me on seeing it, if they like dressing up for there partner in the bedroom in skirt and top then they should as this may turn them on

Post new Message to Thread