Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Breeding Kink

Jump to newest

By *armoCouple OP   Couple
50 weeks ago

Dublin

Sooo spoke to my hubby ! I get turned on by the thought of him getting another woman pregnant! Is that an ok thing to be turned on by. I’ve brought it up to him but he on the fence and said he would think about it. We said we happy to respect the wishes of the other half in terms of contact. Also we are financially well off after selling our business. And always wanted a big family. He wants to stop at 3 kids but I want more , and happy for it come from another a woman . Tbf I would rather that . Carrying for 9 months is effort hahah. Anyway the thought of his spreading his seed , I love and we can take responsibility. What’s your views should I push it with him or no ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ynecplCouple
50 weeks ago

London (till 19th May)

No, if he is not comfortable with it then don't do it. The same rules apply to both sexes, if somebody doesn't want or feels uncomfortable doing something then don't do it, nobody should be forced or pressured in to doing something they don't want to.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple
50 weeks ago

Bathgate

This sounds exceptionally messy to me. And not in a good way.

Red flags everywhere. Imagine the poor kid, how would you explain that set up?

What if things turned sour, would you enter into a custody battle?

Seems very extreme, for what really is best left as fantasy

By *uskWandererMan
50 weeks ago

Ormskirk

I get the thought, is it the actually knowing he would get them pregnant or the "Risk" that's the turn on?

You mention kids and being involved, so I'm guessing it's less a breeding kink in the usual sense and more you like the thought of more children in your life.

If it's the "Risk", then look for BB meets where he blows load upon load into a woman as you watch/help.

If you more just want kids... I'm sure there are Sunday Schools and Nurseries you could help with where children imprint on their carers

Either way, don't force him or pressure him. Whatever gender has the right to feel uncomfortable and say no.

By *ick1962Man
50 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"Breeding kink" what a horrible self centred idea, to bring a human being into the world because you get some sort of sick turn on, sorry that is vile.

By *nigmaschild300Man
50 weeks ago

dunfermline

"This sounds exceptionally messy to me. And not in a good way.

Red flags everywhere. Imagine the poor kid, how would you explain that set up?

What if things turned sour, would you enter into a custody battle?

Seems very extreme, for what really is best left as fantasy "

All of this +1

Anything kink related should be consensual. An unborn child can't consent to a life of chaos

Post new Message to Thread