Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Whats happened to dogging

Jump to newest

By *ighwaystar OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

I've been an avid dogger for years and had some great fun in that time and met some great people from all walks of life everybody was respectful and knew the etiquette, we had good fun and people genuinely made new friends

Now I get times change and trends with them .But sadly now in my neck of the woods the disrespectful behaviour yes I know there's always been one or two but now it seems to be the vast majority of guys who just don't get it

Tonight for example I'm sitting in a known spot its not overly busy but I always work on the basis patience is a virtue and all good things or maybe an odd bad thing might come to those who wait

There are 4 cars constantly buzzing back and to shinning there headlights on every car here ,the laughable thing being no new cars have rolled up since they did the last sweep two cars doing it tonight have spoiled some fun in the past and have been told in no uncertain terms by one husband and a few of us proper doggers to do one

There's also numerous other things that these guys just don't get

Its getting ridiculous round here now and I'm certain this is speeding the decline of a great kinky pursuit

I presume its the same all over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Its the same in the south east. We still go out regular but its hard work trying to have any kind of fun with the full beam brigade constantly driving about.

By *27GrandadMan
over a year ago

colchester

Had a look at a few places in Suffolk to

Take my wife some look quite busy others not

So wanting a quite place to go with her there's a few woods and car parks near to us

By *k_guy3468Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I've been an avid dogger for years and had some great fun in that time and met some great people from all walks of life everybody was respectful and knew the etiquette, we had good fun and people genuinely made new friends

Now I get times change and trends with them .But sadly now in my neck of the woods the disrespectful behaviour yes I know there's always been one or two but now it seems to be the vast majority of guys who just don't get it

Tonight for example I'm sitting in a known spot its not overly busy but I always work on the basis patience is a virtue and all good things or maybe an odd bad thing might come to those who wait

There are 4 cars constantly buzzing back and to shinning there headlights on every car here ,the laughable thing being no new cars have rolled up since they did the last sweep two cars doing it tonight have spoiled some fun in the past and have been told in no uncertain terms by one husband and a few of us proper doggers to do one

There's also numerous other things that these guys just don't get

Its getting ridiculous round here now and I'm certain this is speeding the decline of a great kinky pursuit

I presume its the same all over

"

It's been that way for a while unfortunately. The "Where's the best site/time" crew have ruined it, most don't know how to behave around a couple. Like you say it's all about patience, I was out recently and a couple were parked up and starting to play. Some idiot parks opposite with his headlights on. They ended up leaving, he comes over to me and is ranting about them being time wasters, then goes chasing after them. Not saying it's all, but a lot of men haven't got the first idea of how to behave. Sad times indeed.

By *trongArms123Man
over a year ago

South East

Yes unfortunately it is the same all over the country.

It’s led me to only arrange outdoor meets now which has saved a lot of hours to be honest

I’m always looking for new couples and single ladies willing to try some outdoor fun during the day or night.

Post new Message to Thread