Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Social Meet For New Swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi we are a new couple to the scene and are looking to arrange our first meet, we are looking for couples and single girls that are similar to us in age and have either not tried swapping or are still quite new to it. We would prefer people in or around london but thats not too important. what we are looking to do is arrange a night out where we can talk, and get to know each other, with no obligation to do anything that you dont want to do. The purpose of this is to have a nice night where people who are still nervous about trying new things can meet people that have the same interests face to face, with the possibility of taking it further.

The date time and location will be decided by the parties involved, also everyone will get an opportunity to either speak on the phone or cam before the night.

look forward to hearing from you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I think this is a great idea - if the meet was opened up to include single males then I'd be very interested in attending too.

I don't know what the meets are like here, but at another forum I was briefly a member of there was a definite clique aspect to the meets, where the well-established members used them to catch up with each other, but tended to exclude newbies. Not sure if this was intentional or not, but it was a bit off-putting.

As a newcomer to the scene, I'd like to meet up with other newbies to chat and discuss things that are on my mind, without feeling like the odd one out who has not done this before.

Hope you'll consider opening it up to everyone, and that this goes ahead.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread