Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Outdoor/public acts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening all!

Care to share your tales of debauchery in public places or outdoors?

I once had sex with a german girl I met in a club down an alleyway in Leicester Square. The police caught us and asked us to move on so we just moved further down the alleyway.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first ever sexual experience was outdoors in Manchester. I was seeing a girl from the very north of the country and Manchester was the mid-point for us to meet. She was my first girlfriend and we got to know each other online. Having had online sex a few times before meeting, we were desperate to get our hands on each other.

I now live in Manchester but I’ve never actually come back across the spot. It was near the canal though and also close to a hotel car park. We could have been spotted so easily, but we really didn’t care. It’s still a really memorable blowjob for me now!

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I love public sex. Being seen by strangers who want to watch is a great turn on for me.

I fucked a girlfriend by a lake where we were having a picnic with friends and one of my mates ended up fucking her with me while another guy watched and wanked over her. That was the first time I had group sex.

In one flat I had neighbours who could see into our front room. I liked fucking my girlfriend while they watched. They were a gay couple but they seemed to like seeing us.

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

One Sunday I climbed into the gardens of some offices with my girlfriend and started having sex. While I was going down on her I noticed some tourists had seen us through the railings and one was filming us. She got on top of me so they had a good view.

Post new Message to Thread