Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Coventry Warwickshire Midlands Social Saturday 27th Oct

Jump to newest

By *9kam OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

Next Cov social will be on Saturday 27th October 2012. For those who want to dress up its 'Halloween' or black and sexy, however this is optional so wear what ever you feel comfortable in as there is no dress code.

The venue is exclusively ours for the night so no vanilla will be there. However it is NOT a swingers club so everyone is expected to behave accordingly as there is no play at venue, (there are always few private parties after the social for that).

There is a bar to purchase drinks, a disco full of cheese, and a finger buffet. Admission will be £2.50 per person to cover all costs of hosting the night. Doors open at 8pm till 1am ish.

You can add your name to the list by mailing me, or Slapshot, or posting on here. Everyone will be asked to confirm their place a week before and venue details will be sent out 3 days before the social. Those who confirm but do not show up on the night will be excluded from future Cov social thus ing out time-wasters.

There are already over 120 people on the list so only a few place left before a reserve list starts. Hotel details available on request.

Dates for next 2 socials after this one are 8th Dec. Christmas Ball, and 16th Feb. Valentine Ball

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi could you put me down please..

By *9kam OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

There are now 130 on the list and a reserve list has started. However preference will be given to those who have attended before

By *9kam OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

Time to start confirming your place.

Only confirm when you are 100% certain of attending. You have until 24th Oct to do so, as there is now a reserve list with people waiting to take your place

Those who confirm and not show up on the night will not be invited to future Cov socials.

over a year ago

Hi I'd b keen av a fem

Fb who maybe interested if allowed? Can u advise? Cheers

over a year ago

Ps mail me details if you could thx

By *unwmidscplCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

we came to the last one, i think, or the one before, can we come to this, but we need book a hotel tho

By *9kam OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

Details have been sent out to everyone who confirmed

over a year ago

I would like to come to the social if any space

By *idsmixedcplCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 20/10/12 19:08:04]

By *idsmixedcplCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"[Removed by poster at 20/10/12 19:08:04]"

Just asked when the next one would be before reading then checked back

By *atboxWoman
over a year ago

burton on trent

can i come if i get a meet

By *atboxWoman
over a year ago

burton on trent

as single lady

over a year ago

Bit late but wondered if theres any spaces left due to cancellations?

over a year ago

too late to ask if any spaces left just found out i have a sitter tonight

By *reyyaMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Next Cov social will be on Saturday 27th October 2012. For those who want to dress up its 'Halloween' or black and sexy, however this is optional so wear what ever you feel comfortable in as there is no dress code.

The venue is exclusively ours for the night so no vanilla will be there. However it is NOT a swingers club so everyone is expected to behave accordingly as there is no play at venue, (there are always few private parties after the social for that).

There is a bar to purchase drinks, a disco full of cheese, and a finger buffet. Admission will be £2.50 per person to cover all costs of hosting the night. Doors open at 8pm till 1am ish.

You can add your name to the list by mailing me, or Slapshot, or posting on here. Everyone will be asked to confirm their place a week before and venue details will be sent out 3 days before the social. Those who confirm but do not show up on the night will be excluded from future Cov social thus ing out time-wasters.

There are already over 120 people on the list so only a few place left before a reserve list starts. Hotel details available on request.

Dates for next 2 socials after this one are 8th Dec. Christmas Ball, and 16th Feb. Valentine Ball"

Post new Message to Thread