Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a woman chatting me up in a bar in Reykjavik recently x

By *aroline ElisabethTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

I've been lucky then having met several from here on this and my orevious profile. Always preceded by long chats but all have been so wonderful.

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I've certainly made some very good women friends through the site, in fact some much closer and dearer friendships than I have with any men. But the number who find a sexual attraction to trans women, as opposed to friendship, does seem to be very low. I guess that they have to be bisexual to start with, which puts them in a minority anyway, in order to feel something for both the female and the male parts of our physicality. But I think that it has to go further than simple bisexuality (itself not at all simple lol), as the combination in one body of male and female mental/physical/emotional components is not necessarily attractive to someone even if they do like separately both men and women.

Throw in that (speaking for myself, I won't generalise to other trans women) the gender dysphoria, and conflicts between emotion and body, have always made it difficult for me to both initiate and follow through with sexual relationships - and making connections even through a site such as fab is very hard.

Or maybe it's just me having problems...

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

I have had no real issues with women here and being the way I am. I do usually meet them in male mode first (unless it's in a club) but they find out fairly quickly about the true me. Quite a few have embraced it, just wished the open minded attitude could spill over into vanilla life sometimes.

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Edit to add - sorry if you mean fully trans women rather than non-binary/gender fluid folk. Might have misunderstood the thread.

over a year ago

Stockport

"Edit to add - sorry if you mean fully trans women rather than non-binary/gender fluid folk. Might have misunderstood the thread."

I usually mean everyone that's not 100% cis. Gender is so complex. My deep down belief is that everyone is fluid to some extent, some know it and embrace it, some know it but refuse it, some don't even recognise it. Sexuality is probably similar.

Some people are perfectly happy with wherever they happen to be on the gender & sexuality spectra, some are not. Some move around, slowly or quickly, some stay in the same place all their life.

But embracing trans/fluid/nb doesn't necessarily make life easier, when it can make it harder to find people that will be attracted to us.

By *tcouple26Couple
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I’m attracted to TVs. I just seldom find any my age and that I’m attracted to. I still have preferences. But I also prefer connection to looks so I’m still open .

I have been talking to a member on here for 4 years who is a tv/cd and I find them extremely attractive. We are out there. Don’t give up hope x

over a year ago

Stockport

"I’m attracted to TVs. I just seldom find any my age and that I’m attracted to. I still have preferences. But I also prefer connection to looks so I’m still open .

I have been talking to a member on here for 4 years who is a tv/cd and I find them extremely attractive. We are out there. Don’t give up hope x"

Yes of course, preferences is something that a few on fab do seem to forget. If someone puts on their profile that they are looking for men, it certainly doesn't mean that they will have attraction to every man, Who is still horny conversely does not mean that it absolutely exclusively has to be a man, only that in their experience so far, it has been men that they have felt attraction to.

I have no expectation that every woman who feels attraction to trans women will feel any desire towards myself, or that I would necessarily feel any desire towards them. My hope though is that sooner or later I will happen to bump into someone where there is mutual interest that will build into mutual desire and sexual adventure. I haven't given up hope yet, but it does feel as if chances are getting more remote as time slips by...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had a woman chatting me up in a bar in Reykjavik recently x"

Hardly surprising considering you look incredible. Love a woman who loves ts as much as me, only found one who wanted the share though

Post new Message to Thread