Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Heysham Dogging

Jump to newest

By *oisAndClark74 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

So we stumbled across the car park across from Half Moon Bay cafe - thought it’s perfect for doggers but not a sole there… Is it not used for playing? If not where is good in Morecambe area?

We had fun though while waiting for no one lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyrotterMan
over a year ago

Lancaster & N Wales

No, it's normally full of dog walkers not doggers. It's really busy and not particularly discreet. There's s few spots round Lancaster I've heard of but I've never once seen anything happening.

In fact of all my half dozen attempts at going dogging the nearest thing I've seen was a guy come out of the woods naked, got in his car and drove off lol

By *averman007Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Be busy now then

over a year ago

Blackpool

"No, it's normally full of dog walkers not doggers. It's really busy and not particularly discreet. There's s few spots round Lancaster I've heard of but I've never once seen anything happening.

In fact of all my half dozen attempts at going dogging the nearest thing I've seen was a guy come out of the woods naked, got in his car and drove off lol"

Busy with dog walkers during day but in an dark autumn evening it’s perfect behind the open gate area… We had fun whilst waiting anyway

over a year ago

Blackpool

"Be busy now then"

That’s the hope lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If anyone knows of anything in heysham , morecambe or Lancaster please let me know

Post new Message to Thread