Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Moved to Northumberland!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are not new to Fab and its peculiarities, having first joined in 2013.

We relocated to Northumberland last summer and recently rejoined Fab as another means of meeting new people. We've had a couple of socials but nothing that's developed. Yes, there are less people here, population wise, than where we came from, so we expected it to be a little quieter. But, we're really surprised by how difficult it appears to be, simply to get to that initial meet up here.

We are aware of a couple of NE clubs and that might well be another route in future. We'd happily welcome party invites but just can't seem to get into the "loop"! Our preference for socials first has always served us well in the past but we can't seem to get started!

We're looking for couples like ourselves who are seeking the same.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickDastardlyMan
over a year ago

North East

Club F (Stanley) and Club Ssshh (Central Newcastle) are the north east clubs.

I’m unsure where’ve you moved from but it is ‘quieter’ up here than say places like Blackpool or Manchester.

But there is a scene. Covid won’t have helped your cause, but you’ll find a way.

Best of luck.

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

Welcome to Northumberland, one of the nicest places in the country. I'm sure you've found the locals friendly and I'm sure you'll stumble across the swinging scene in time. Covid will have definitely quietened things down a lot but as we're slowly opening up that should improve.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to you both.

We are regulars at club shhh if you want to ask anything. Good luck on your search

Mrs C

Post new Message to Thread