Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Leeds/ Anywhere

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does any woman want to meet from anywhere in the UK ? Don't know if I'll ever get to just meet someone again as it's been a good while and lots of people don't want anyone under 30, which I'm not. Don't think I'm that bad and maybe deserve a chance at some point ?

What can I do to help myself too as it's not going to be other people's fault

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Does any woman want to meet from anywhere in the UK ? Don't know if I'll ever get to just meet someone again as it's been a good while and lots of people don't want anyone under 30, which I'm not. Don't think I'm that bad and maybe deserve a chance at some point ?

What can I do to help myself too as it's not going to be other people's fault"

We see this often.

Why should anyone deserve a chance?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Does any woman want to meet from anywhere in the UK ? Don't know if I'll ever get to just meet someone again as it's been a good while and lots of people don't want anyone under 30, which I'm not. Don't think I'm that bad and maybe deserve a chance at some point ?

You’ve had three meets in 11 months, when no-one was supposed to be meeting, so I’d say you’re doing fine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be honest, if you're a genuine bloke then you don't need to go very far if you're in Leeds.

There are 2 swingers clubs in Leeds, yeah I know they're closed for covid, however that will soon be changing....

By *rMrs84Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

You’ve had three meets in 11 months, when no-one was supposed to be meeting, so I’d say you’re doing fine."

That to me is a good sign of why I wouldn’t want to meet someone to be honest.

Post new Message to Thread