Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Slapton sands

Jump to newest

By *ustright1972 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kimgston

Planning a camping trip to near slapton sands mid july and some fun on the beach there.

Whats the place like for swinging ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Legend has it that part of the beach has a nudist section but I’ve never seen it as such. It can get quite busy as it’s a lovely tourist spot. It’s a very pretty place but definitely quite quiet and because it’s largely so flat and so open it’s not necessarily the best place for fun in the sun!

over a year ago

This is a great place to go for both naked sunbathing and a bit of fun. We live nearby and gf and myself have had some outdoor fun many times whilst being watched. Have seen other couples playing too.

You will need to park in the strete gate car park, but it gets full quite quickly. When you get on the beach turn left and keep walking until the path runs out. The furthest end tends to be the gay area.

Take a windbreak for privacy and some sun shade as it does get very hot.

Have a great time.

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple
over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

We have been down there and had fun albeit on our own. There was a single man watching us although didnt want to join in - unfortunately

over a year ago

"We have been down there and had fun albeit on our own. There was a single man watching us although didnt want to join in - unfortunately "

Pity your not there today, I would have liked to join in, you can’t miss me I am the one behind the camouflage

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

"Legend has it that part of the beach has a nudist section but I’ve never seen it as such. It can get quite busy as it’s a lovely tourist spot. It’s a very pretty place but definitely quite quiet and because it’s largely so flat and so open it’s not necessarily the best place for fun in the sun! "

More than just legend. 1 km of nudist beach to the north of the Strete Gate car park.

By *ev_1Couple
over a year ago

Bickliegh

Went there last year for our 1st time easy to find parking can be a bit of a nightmare but plenty of space on the beach for naked sunbathing

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

Will be heading there in the summer looking for some fun in the sun

By *moothCplCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Hi

We too are planning on getting naked at Slapton beach in mid July if any couples fancy joining us

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Check out manor farm camping. It’s a naturist camp site about 1 mile or so away from the beach.

Pretty basic there though.

By *ricBananaManMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Hello all Well if you look up Manor Farm on there site ,most of the pictures I posted which 90% of them to see what it like , I will go again and Slapton Sand

By *ouneed meMan
over a year ago

mold

Might i ask where slapton sands is

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

Slapton in Devon

over a year ago

"Might i ask where slapton sands is"

The naturist beach is near Strete gate car park, there is a small coffee stop place on the beach called "Lime Coffee Company",

the naturist beach is to the east of there. Wear beach shoes, very fine shingle kicks up and gets into your shoes as you walk. Most naturists walk past the old winding gear that can be just about made out at the back of the beach, walk the back of the beach, a lot easier then walk to sea when you want. have fun, many do down there in the nooks and crannies, but can be loads of dog walkers.

By *0FLHMan
over a year ago

Devon

It's a great beach I've had some fun down there.

over a year ago

Slapton sands is great, it’s a substantial nudist beach. We have been there a couple of weeks ago and there were a few others naked as well. We had a couple of guys watching us right at the north end.

There were some quite narrow roads tho get there though! I think we’ll have to find a better route next time.

Post new Message to Thread