Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

phuket contact all year round baby

By *assionate prince OP   Man
over a year ago

chobham

living here around two and half years now fell in love with this beautiful island and I've had the pleasure to have met some fantastic couples and singles from all over. feel the need to post as I get a lot of messages asking if there is a swinging seen here and its kind of what you make it and who is in town and your type but of course plenty of opportunity to meet cool fun people although time frames sometimes get in way but i find just being honest and relaxed and non pushy helps a lot remember people are on holiday so chill haha . Im now rooted here and pretty well connected across the island so im basically the guy who knows a guy or a girl or a ts if that's a bit of you judge free zone with me and pretty unshockable please guys if you are 420/chem users witch i seem to get messages a lot about the contacts are there but please avoid buying or using a thai contact for this. as they only want to rip you off of worse set you up witch nearly happened to a couple i met recently witch ruined a good couple of days of their time here so avoid chems/highs in general if possible but if you cant please be weary and safe. im here for any friendly advice including visa hospitals and cheap accommodation so if your in town lets grab a drink as its a great place to make knew friends so enjoy this beautiful island peace xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread