Mid March 2012.

Has anyone been and enjoyed?

Would we feel out of place,we are in our mid 50`s

Have enjoyed HEDO AND CAP D`ADGE

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

We are in Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote now and not too far from Spice. We have also considered spending a few days at Spice but lots of people here have told us not to waste our money. It just doesn't get very good reports.

Regards

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Why not see if you can get a day pass and give it a whirl.

Let us know if day passes are available.

Have fun.

Liz and Paul. xx

By *athy1Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

hi we havent been but friends of ours have and they told us its very expensive there words to us were thats its a (rip off)

please let us no if you go because we have considered it but due to them telling us it put us off

By *ingerjoWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

copyed off the clubs reveiw thought this may help you

the place and staff are great but the last three days of our week there we were the only one's in the whole resort, hardly a swinfers paradise?

So as they will not tell you have many couples are there you take a chance its as boring as we found.

over a year ago

We have just returned from Lanzarote and stayed about 5mins walk from the Spice complex.

I sent numerous emails to the club asking for a day pass but unfortunately they don't provide these. The cost of a room is about £230 per day with a minimum of a 3-day stay. We were prepared to pay that amount they required, which was almost £700 for a 3-day stay provided there were a reasonable number of people at the resort.

I asked Spice how many people were booked in for the time we had in mind and they would not provide that information. We then met a couple who had some knowledge of spice who told us that frequently they are asked to make up the numbers. They said on numerous occasions a couple might be there by themselves and so the club owners and the couple I mentioned would join them to avoid disappointment. The club has 60 rooms but we were told that usually the place is fairly empty. We were also told that regardless of what the website says it is no better than a 2-star hotel.

If you are going to Lanzarote and are looking for a bit of fun then try the Papagayos Nude Beach or the Naturist Village near Mali. There aren't any swinging clubs or bars in Lanzarote but you can frequently find fun at the places I mentioned.

By *uffinCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

We are going back again in April and quite a few couples seem to be returning. The night club is fanatastic and drinks are of good quality and liberally served.No mosquitoesYou can always look at their testimonials....but I guess it's a question of horses for courses and it's impossible to please all of the peple all of the time!!

over a year ago

We are going in June cant say we are to bothered if the place is quiet but really looking forward to relaxing in clothes free environment and meeting some new people in relaxed atmosphere at night.

Post new Message to Thread