Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Geneva Motor Show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will anybody be at the car show the evening of Tuesday the 13th?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde, France

No, but if you bring us the new Pininfarina Battista, we promise to be your newest best friend...

over a year ago

It’s a pretty car but still feels like a Ferrari!!

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde, France

And faster....!!!

By *ountbattenMan
over a year ago

Chester

Am I the only one who was pleasantly surprised by the new mid engined Aston Martin line up? I love that they're bringing the Valkyrie design language to other price points.. Not that I can afford any of them at this point..

By *ksexfunMan
over a year ago

UK, Geneva, Switzerland, France

I live in Geneva, the Batista is 2 Million car and fast as F-16 get and fully electric. Was good to feel the interior too. But they are limited.

over a year ago

For a 2 million euro car the interior was not great....exterior is cool and way better in the flesh!

By *ountbattenMan
over a year ago

Chester

The thing that frustrates me is how eager people are to just create a new brand. I was happy Mahindra saved Pinninfarina,

lord knows they could use the styling help (though surprised Ferrari didn't buy it out but given how thirsty the late Sergio was to shill the group companies this was never gonna happen)

I guess a clean sheet brand comes without any associated negative connotations. Anyway the car looks alright, the specs seem classic concept car nuts. It'll be interesting to see how much actually translates but I read they're using the T cell battery pack from Rimac.

Interesting you noted the poor interior quality for such a high end vehicle. Maybe this is where it comes across the fact that this is a brand totally new to making actual road cars. I wonder though if they had any opportunity to use the links with high end suppliers from their Ferrari association.

Post new Message to Thread