Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Need advice about thailand

Jump to newest

By *r swing2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm thinking of going to Thailand, so when is the best time to go and best places to go and not be ripped off in bars?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *siaessex2Couple
over a year ago

essex

in what way do you mean , ripped off in bars.

By *r swing2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I heard some bars can be very expensive compared to others so what bars to keep clear from?

By *siaessex2Couple
over a year ago

essex

yes some bars are more expensive , most are in the busy areas, there are so many bars best to fine one you like & enjoy.

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

The best time to go is now, the middle of winter, because it's coolest. April is your next bet for the water festival.

It is extremely unlikely that you will be ripped-off in a bar, except maybe an outside chance if you go to an upstairs bar in Patpong, Bangkok. There are, however, rip-off bars, in which everything is overpriced for everyone, for example the 6 "Arab" bars on Soi Cowboy, Bangkok.

I've written a newbies' guide to the Bangkok red light district. Send me a message if you would like a copy.

By *ugarandKandiCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"The best time to go is now, the middle of winter, because it's coolest. April is your next bet for the water festival.

It is extremely unlikely that you will be ripped-off in a bar, except maybe an outside chance if you go to an upstairs bar in Patpong, Bangkok. There are, however, rip-off bars, in which everything is overpriced for everyone, for example the 6 "Arab" bars on Soi Cowboy, Bangkok.

I've written a newbies' guide to the Bangkok red light district. Send me a message if you would like a copy."

Your account is private

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

This profile is hidden, but anyone can send me a message

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

January to March best time to go.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey PM me I've been lots and happy to offer advice

By *lessure_you69Man
over a year ago

Sydney

"January to March best time to go. "

Yes true. Will you be there in March?

April is also a good time to celebrate Thai new year.

over a year ago

We in patong now nice and warm with the odd rain shower not over busy but lots of people about

By *aisleydudeMan
over a year ago

wherever i lay my hat

What's it like in June in Pattaya?

over a year ago

im there 12-17 feb and looking for some fun

By *r swing2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Thankyou for all your advice....pattaya looks good for a 2 week holiday.

Is the accomadation cheap etc?

over a year ago

Iam not long back from Thailand. Pattaya is def not worth a two week stay in my opinion. It's a bit of a kip and has a very sleazy feel to it but if your visiting Thailand purely as a sex tourist then perhaps it's for you.

Id recommend staying in Bangkok for a few nights. Some people advice against Bangkok and i can understand why but if you can plan it out so you know where to go and what to see then Bangkok is awesome.

You could then fly out to phuket or koh samui and do some island hopping and party every night.

There is so many options and choices that it's really up to you and what kind of holiday you want to have. But it would def be a shame to visit such a beautiful country and then stay in Pattaya for the duration which is a bit of a shit hole imo.

If your going purely to fuck prostitutes etc then be safe. Sexually transmitted diseases are on every corner and it's not worth catching one for the sake of a ride.

Have a blast whatever you get up to

over a year ago

Been to pattaya koh sumi and phucket. Would agree pattaya is all about old men with sexy young girls on their arms . Other 2 places are not so in your face but lots of sex tourists

We love Thailand but due to the falling pound getting a bit more expensive as for beer most advertise the cost was about 80 batt this week

over a year ago

Sailor bar on soi 8 60baht san som and 50baht

By *entralnotts coupleCouple
over a year ago

MANSFIELD

Ask away next time you see us at The Attic.

We always like to stay at better hotels.

Exchange rate is crap now but the hotels are good for what you pay.

Post new Message to Thread