Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Dubai

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In Dubai next Friday and Saturday (8th and 9th December) if there are any other Fabbers in the area?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone in the UAE this Friday and Saturday for a social?

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Plenty of Dubai threads in here buddy. Swinging scene underground and the couples tend to meet couples or ladies. Blokes passing through are two a penny.

Try Barasti Bar. Any taxi driver knows it.

over a year ago

Know Barasti Bar, passed through Dubai many times and frequented Barasti on occasion but never sampled “the scene”. A friend reports lonely airline staff are known to drink there.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Know Barasti Bar, passed through Dubai many times and frequented Barasti on occasion but never sampled “the scene”. A friend reports lonely airline staff are known to drink there. "

For those who’ve never been to Barasti, it’s a couples and singles beach, bar, open air club and cool place to hang out.

Last time I walked on to the beach a woman looked at me and asked if I’d suck her tits while she was sat in a lounger. She was smashed and while I’d have jumped at the chance if she were sober I said she needed to have her mates take her home.

That’s quite the exception as no play happens there but that doesn’t stop you heading back to yours or theirs afterwards. Yes plenty of aircrew

Post new Message to Thread