Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Marmaris, Turkey

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going in August, any recommendations for things to do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Turtle bay and the mud baths and the grande bizarre markets, and there's a water park not to far.....

One bit of advice, book any trips with your hotel , the street venders are cheaper but they rip you off once you're on the trip

over a year ago

I use someone there for private transfers, changes your money and also book trips through him.

He never rips anyone off. Would never ever book through hotels at their silly prices.

Can pm his name if you want.

Thanks

over a year ago

"I use someone there for private transfers, changes your money and also book trips through him.

He never rips anyone off. Would never ever book through hotels at their silly prices.

Can pm his name if you want.

Thanks "

Thanks will message you x

over a year ago

When you going? We are there 5/8 to 12/8 x

over a year ago

Get english money from cashpoint n change there . Here rate was 4.3 there its 4.7 ,

over a year ago

We have been to Marmaris many times and would not recommend booking trips through your hotel. If you like boat trips go directly to the marina/harbour and book at the boats. If you enjoy a good laugh book a jeep safari, brilliant day out but you won't see any animals.

over a year ago

"When you going? We are there 5/8 to 12/8 x"

We are going on 14/8.

over a year ago

"Get english money from cashpoint n change there . Here rate was 4.3 there its 4.7 ,"

Thank you x

over a year ago

"We have been to Marmaris many times and would not recommend booking trips through your hotel. If you like boat trips go directly to the marina/harbour and book at the boats. If you enjoy a good laugh book a jeep safari, brilliant day out but you won't see any animals."

Yes we've looked online at some trips, jeep safari does look good x

over a year ago

"We have been to Marmaris many times and would not recommend booking trips through your hotel. If you like boat trips go directly to the marina/harbour and book at the boats. If you enjoy a good laugh book a jeep safari, brilliant day out but you won't see any animals."
. Totally agree

over a year ago

Hi, I'm in Marmaris now and here for another 10 days. I'm staying just outside Marmaris approx 15 mins in a taxi. Will be heading over to Marmaris resort at some point (This Saturday coming). Are there any other Fabbers here in Marmaris Too??

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm in Marmaris now and here for another 10 days. I'm staying just outside Marmaris approx 15 mins in a taxi. Will be heading over to Marmaris resort at some point (This Saturday coming). Are there any other Fabbers here in Marmaris Too?? "

Hope you're having a good time

over a year ago

Off on Monday

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm in Marmaris now and here for another 10 days. I'm staying just outside Marmaris approx 15 mins in a taxi. Will be heading over to Marmaris resort at some point (This Saturday coming). Are there any other Fabbers here in Marmaris Too??

Hope you're having a good time "

Yes thanks. Nice and relaxing. Not found any Fabbers here too though. Got one week left here.

Post new Message to Thread