Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Dubai

Jump to newest

By *amechanger636 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

In Dubai 13 March to 16 March....looking for some fun....realise its midweek!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

You will love Dubai it is awesome there

By *amechanger636 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Staying in Meridian hotel close to airport.....big posh rooms....can't wait

By *urt11378Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm over in 2 weeks so be good to give me the heads up on where the 'action' is at?

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan
over a year ago

The Shire

I'm here now, it's an amazing place but slightly strange with the no touching rules. Head for Barasti for a lively night out but keep your hands in your pockets and lips to yourself one of my mates almost got kicked out and another one almost lifted for being over amorous (with consenting girls by the way)

If there are any ladies here that fancy meeting up or anyone has tips on where to find fun or even just recommendations on things to do. I'm here till Friday morning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Staying in Meridian hotel close to airport.....big posh rooms....can't wait "

One my favourite hotel in Dubai. So close to the creek and souks. Just love it over there. Can't wait to get out this year.

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan
over a year ago

The Shire

"Staying in Meridian hotel close to airport.....big posh rooms....can't wait

One my favourite hotel in Dubai. So close to the creek and souks. Just love it over there. Can't wait to get out this year. "

So come on over lol x

over a year ago

Tempting but work is expecting me in the morning

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan
over a year ago

The Shire

Cough....cough... splutter...spluttr..

I don't think I can come in today, I'm emmmm feeling a little warm and need to spend the day in bed...

Wouldn't be a lie x x x

over a year ago

Even if I caught the next flight I wouldn't be in dxb till night time. Much better going to work. My boss would be gutted that his daytime entertainment hadn't turned up.

By *amdenfunMan
over a year ago

London

With stuff like this, we wouldn't be too keen on visiting: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html

over a year ago

"With stuff like this, we wouldn't be too keen on visiting: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html"

Yes it's crap.. but no one was forcing them to live there.

The rules are pretty well documented.

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"With stuff like this, we wouldn't be too keen on visiting: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html"

Dont read the papers so much. Dubai is more liberal than people think and at the end of the day if people are aware of a countrie's laws and regulations, why is it a surprise to get prosecuted for breaking them?

over a year ago

"With stuff like this, we wouldn't be too keen on visiting: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html

Dont read the papers so much. Dubai is more liberal than people think and at the end of the day if people are aware of a countrie's laws and regulations, why is it a surprise to get prosecuted for breaking them? "

Totally agree with that!!!

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan
over a year ago

The Shire

"With stuff like this, we wouldn't be too keen on visiting: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html

Dont read the papers so much. Dubai is more liberal than people think and at the end of the day if people are aware of a countrie's laws and regulations, why is it a surprise to get prosecuted for breaking them?

Totally agree with that!!! "

Yip I totally agree. Don't let the press paint the picture for you, find out for yourself. It's part of life's adventure.

By *amdenfunMan
over a year ago

London

Dont read the papers so much. Dubai is more liberal than people think and at the end of the day if people are aware of a countrie's laws and regulations, why is it a surprise to get prosecuted for breaking them? "

Exactly - being aware of such laws we would be worried about prosecution, so we wouldn't visit.

But is your post consistent? You say it's liberal, but visitors shouldn't be surprised at being prosecuted for something a conservative wouldn't criminalise here.

If that's fake news and doesn't happen at all, maybe we'd visit. If it's not fake news, then it's not very liberal.

over a year ago

The news isn't fake but if people choose to rub the emirates nose in western practices then they wouldnt face prosecution. Everybody knows that discretion is paramount in the UAE. Nobody wants to see tits out on the beach or cavorting couples in bars. Keep that side of your life for indoors where nobody else can see what you're up to. I've had more fun in the the UAE than I've had at home!!

By *amdenfunMan
over a year ago

London

"The news isn't fake but if people choose to rub the emirates nose in western practices then they wouldnt face prosecution. Everybody knows that discretion is paramount in the UAE. Nobody wants to see tits out on the beach or cavorting couples in bars. Keep that side of your life for indoors where nobody else can see what you're up to. I've had more fun in the the UAE than I've has at home!! "

But in this example, she got stomach cramps and so saw a doctor who discovered she was pregnant and deduced the unmarried couple had had sex.

But I'm sure such stories are extremely rare.

By *playfulcouple OzCouple
over a year ago

Perth

[Removed by poster at 16/03/17 05:19:13]

over a year ago

"The news isn't fake but if people choose to rub the emirates nose in western practices then they wouldnt face prosecution. Everybody knows that discretion is paramount in the UAE. Nobody wants to see tits out on the beach or cavorting couples in bars. Keep that side of your life for indoors where nobody else can see what you're up to. I've had more fun in the the UAE than I've has at home!!

But in this example, she got stomach cramps and so saw a doctor who discovered she was pregnant and deduced the unmarried couple had had sex.

But I'm sure such stories are extremely rare. "

Luck of the draw I guess. Perhaps not savvy enough to do a home pregnancy test. Everybody knows the consequences unfortunately.

Post new Message to Thread