Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Amsterdam Visit

Jump to newest

By *AMESNIA4 OP   Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Just wondering if it would be safe for a single guy to visit Amsterdam on Saturday night or Sunday alone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

"Just wondering if it would be safe for a single guy to visit Amsterdam on Saturday night or Sunday alone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated "

Amsterdam is busy until around 1am as long as u stay in busy areas n not go off track u will b fine xx

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I was there alone on a Tuesday at night but it was just before xmas so probably busier than normal, felt a lot safer than when I went 10 years ago and that was with a group of friends! However there was one hairy moment where 2 guys spotted me walking along a main, but quiet road and 1 of them did the usual "what you up to, where you from?" bit before turning to foul language as I walked off at speed! Luckily he didn't bother following but I know if I'd stopped or engaged in chat there were 2 of them and I had too much money in my wallet so it wasn't worth trying any bravado! I rounded a corner and was back in the red light district which is pretty safe. Didn't have any other troubles!

Post new Message to Thread