Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Recommendations for Gran Canaria

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good evening all you lovely people. We are heading to Maspalomas for two weeks mid-September and we're are looking for recommendations around the Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles area. We have seen that there are a lot of bars and clubs but would like to hear experiences from people first hand

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nthonysssCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We are stopping at la mirage 19th September brilliant location

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are in the Maspalomas Princess....With binoculars we should be able to see you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good evening all you lovely people. We are heading to Maspalomas for two weeks mid-September and we're are looking for recommendations around the Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles area. We have seen that there are a lot of bars and clubs but would like to hear experiences from people first hand

X"

in.playa del ingles you have the yumbo centre great pubs and night life we went 5 yrs in a row

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

We rd heading there at the end of may as loved it when we visited in feb

bit quiet then so didn t experience much but loved the jumbo centre and thd bars in it

By *ennTSTV/TS
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

I guess it depends on your preference and taste there is a number of swinging clubs in the Cita centre along with restaurants and bars. There is the Yumbo centre with more bars clubs and restaurants than you could ever hope to visit in a short holiday. There is a lot of great restaurants outside of the commercial centres if you like your music and bars more rock then try the Kasbah centre.

My personal favorites are restaurants the Greek village, Centrum, Windsor Garden,

Bars Bar Rendevouz in the Yumbo (ground floor) Cocoloco, Terry's bar and funny boys, all on the 2nd floor

Swingers club is 2x2 in the la Sandia centre.

If I want a full English breakfast at any time it has to be Casa Tony's in the Gran Chapparal

You can find more information about most of the places I mentioned with a quick Google search.

over a year ago

We're just back from the mirage and heading again soon

We liked 2 x 2

Fun 4 all is also fun and flirty

over a year ago

Just got back last Friday loved it yet again been 9 years running twice a year lol

Heading back again 14 September for another 11 nights of sexy fun can't wait missing it already lol

over a year ago

"We rd heading there at the end of may as loved it when we visited in feb

bit quiet then so didn t experience much but loved the jumbo centre and thd bars in it "

Hi guys , I'm staying in Maspalomas 28th May. If you fancy meeting up for a drink send me a msg and we can arrange something.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/15 16:45:24]

over a year ago

we loved it too

Post new Message to Thread